Windows 10: How can I reset the sync data in Windows 10 ?

Discus and support How can I reset the sync data in Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Excuse me my bad english. I have an issue with MS Account and Windows 10. When the first official build was available, I made an install. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LeoKesler, Jul 1, 2015.

1. LeoKesler Win User

How can I reset the sync data in Windows 10 ?

Hello,
    Excuse me my bad english.
    I have an issue with MS Account and Windows 10.
    When the first official build was available, I made an install. But I made a mistake with my username. Instead of typing Leonardo, I typed Leona. *Redface
    With that, I got folders like /users/leona and others.

Well, today I made a clean install of the latest build (iso 10130) but after I logged with my MS Account, I checked the users folders and the wrong name is there again.

How can I reset my sync data and to remove this wrong name ?

:)

LeoKesler, Jul 1, 2015
  2. AlyMdr Win User

How can I reset internet data use counter in windows 10 pro

How can I rest internet Data usage counter in my windows 10 Pro?

It seem that this counter have to connects to the internet to obtains the Data used every 30 days,but I have changed my internet provider then I noted that the counter has not reset and still reading the total amount of data used in the last 30 days, is there
    way to reset it with the new provider?

Any help is very much appreciated.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AlyMdr, Jul 1, 2015
  3. AlyMdr Win User
    How can I reset internet data use counter in windows 10 pro

My windows v is 1703 build 15063.540 just updated to the latest build but no changes in the data reading or option to rest, I am not sure if there is option to reset the data used in the internet settings, I could not find this option or not clear.

I then tried the DOS commands above and it successfully reset the data reading to 1Mb, thank you very much for the help.

But why the data used was accessing the internet to provide the reading I was expecting it to be stored in the same PC or the IP.

thank you.

AlyMdr, Jul 1, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

The user profile name has nothing to do with Sync settings.

If you create your account as a Microsoft account, the account name is truncated to 5 letters. To work around this, you can create a local account first, then switch the account to an MSA account.

Mystere, Jul 1, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I reset the sync data in Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - reset sync data

2. How to recover my windows 10 settings and sync data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my windows 10 settings and sync data: Dear Microsoft CommunityI had the id of *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in your info of the account in the option of setting in my system, but due to system shutdown yesterday, that id was removed from your info of the account, due to which as many as in my...
  3. How to recover my windows 10 settings and sync data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my windows 10 settings and sync data: Dear Microsoft CommunityI had the id of *** Email address is removed for privacy *** in your info of the account in the option of setting in my system, but due to system shutdown yesterday, that id was removed from your info of the account, due to which as many as in my...
  4. How to recover my windows 10 settings and sync data

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how can i reset my microsoft account data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reset my microsoft account data?: i want to delete my data from all microsoft apps and services,without deleting my microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reset-my-microsoft-account-data/620f223c-1a34-4788-bbe3-d977e29f6a21
  6. how can i reset my microsoft account data?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i reset my microsoft account data?: i want to delete my data from all microsoft apps and services,without deleting my microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reset-my-microsoft-account-data/620f223c-1a34-4788-bbe3-d977e29f6a21
  7. how can i reset my microsoft account data?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows 10 Ark won't sync data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Ark won't sync data: I have been having trouble playing Ark windows version, whenever I try to play the screen is stuck on syncing ark data and won't load even if I leave it sitting there for hours. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, resetting, changing account, signing in and out of...
  9. Is there a way I can recover my synced data?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way I can recover my synced data?: I just got my computer back from GeekSquad. They repaired it after it blue screened and wouldn't turn on. They said Windows had been corrupted somehow. They had to reset my computer and they were only able to copy my user data, like videos, photos, documents, etc. But now all...
  10. Can I restore my data after reset window 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I restore my data after reset window 10?: I had reset my window 10 and chosen wrong option and lost all of data. I used EaseUS Data Recovery to recovery my data but i receive only SWF file. Is there any way to get my data back?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset windows 10 sync data

2. reset microsoft sync data

3. how to reset windows 10 sync data

4. reset sync data on windows 10