Windows 10: How can I save .CPP files on windows 10 version 1903?

Discus and support How can I save .CPP files on windows 10 version 1903? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greetings member of Microsoft community, Can i ask can someone explain toe how can i save .cpp files on windows 10?i cant save my work and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TanKo1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. TanKo1 Win User

How can I save .CPP files on windows 10 version 1903?

Greetings member of Microsoft community,

Can i ask can someone explain toe how can i save .cpp files on windows 10?i cant save my work and its always showing file not exist?i clicking the save as button and prompt me file not exist.Please assists me.Thank you.Have a nice day.

From,

Windows user

:)

TanKo1, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Aug 30, 2019
  4. How can I save .CPP files on windows 10 version 1903?

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

How can I save .CPP files on windows 10 version 1903?

1. How can I save .CPP files on windows 10 version 1903? - Similar Threads - save CPP files

2. How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...: Updating Windows Version to the latest Version 22H2 Because my Windows isn't genuine I can't find a safe way to update my Windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-windows-version-windows-10-pro/90811258-f3fd-4a33-a059-ed668c841399
  3. How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...: Updating Windows Version to the latest Version 22H2 Because my Windows isn't genuine I can't find a safe way to update my Windows version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-update-my-windows-version-windows-10-pro/90811258-f3fd-4a33-a059-ed668c841399
  4. How Can I Update My Windows version Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 if it is pirated/not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i can't save a file in the e:/ how can i save this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't save a file in the e:/ how can i save this?: i'm working in the e:/ drive with a file & I can't seem to be able to Save it -- How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-save-a-file-in-the-e-how-can-i-save-this/fbae4541-e439-46db-b546-8a618f3f741f
  6. Where can I find Windows 10 version 1903?

Where can I find Windows 10 version 1903?: I just upgraded my workstation to 2004 and it is causing issues with Steam and other games. I would like to roll back to 1903 but can't find where I can download the older ISO file....
  7. Printing only saves to .PRN file after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing only saves to .PRN file after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903: Since upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903, whenever I attempt to print from any application, Windows offers to save the print to a .PRN file instead of sending it to a printer as usual. Saving to a .PRN file seems to be the only option available – there is no obvious...
  8. how can I download the windows 10 1903 version ?

how can I download the windows 10 1903 version ?: My computer keeps downloading windows 10 the 1903 version, then after it reaches 100% download it starts over then stops somewhere around 88% the update is not showing up in my settings...
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Lost saved version of PowerPoint

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Lost saved version of PowerPoint: I just did an update to Windows 10, version 1903, today. I made sure to save and close a PowerPoint I had been working on throughout the day, and after I restarted my computer for the update, the saved PowerPoint version reverted to the initial saved file (basically nothing)...
  10. Unable to save a cpp file in Windows\ system32\drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to save a cpp file in Windows\ system32\drivers: I am unable to compile a c++ program in command prompt.When I write g++ file.c - o file.exe,I get a response which says that the file is not saved under Windows\system32\drivers although I have saved it under the same.Please help!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save data in cpp