Windows 10: How can I see the date in chats through the windows skype app

Discus and support How can I see the date in chats through the windows skype app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I only show times of chats in the windows skype at. How do I see the date also?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by michelletink, Oct 19, 2018.

1. How can I see the date in chats through the windows skype app

I only show times of chats in the windows skype at. How do I see the date also?

:)

michelletink, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Insider Preview App Update - Skype App version 11.13

Source: Feedback Hub

How can I see the date in chats through the windows skype app [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Any app to do voice chat from ipodtouch to laptop/pc?

Apart from skype?

No app for google or yahoo voice chat?

freebird_9924, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How can I see the date in chats through the windows skype app

Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

Source...

Brink, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

How can I see the date in chats through the windows skype app

1. How can I see the date in chats through the windows skype app - Similar Threads - date chats through

2. How can I see all my uninstalled apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I see all my uninstalled apps?: I want to reinstall a lot of things on my computer, but I can't find how to see all of my uninstalled apps??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-all-my-uninstalled-apps/4b261852-3c69-4163-8e56-a2d6e4ca88e9
  3. I can see my background through my taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can see my background through my taskbar: Ever since I got into using tablet PCs Since 2017, I noticed when I alternate from tablet mode to PC mode, I can see my desktop background fully exposed when I go back in PC mode. It's so strange, I've tried repairing windows, and yet it doesn't work. I can wait for a few...
  4. Skype can not be removed going through settings/apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Skype can not be removed going through settings/apps.: Yes, I have been screwing around trying to again remove skype. It keeps appearing on my system. Going to star/apps scroll down to skype hit remove and nothing happens. I was able to delete it last week when I found it running in the background but I am now unable to delete...
  5. How can I make the date and time autoconfigure itself through cmd?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make the date and time autoconfigure itself through cmd?: Hello, I am creating a simple .bat program and I would like to know if there is a way to set the current time and date automatically like you would do in settings when you turn on "Set time automatically". Additionally, is there a way to make the .bat program run...
  6. See ALL Your Apps Through This Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    See ALL Your Apps Through This Window: The brainy Folks in MS should make this some funky, easy thing, maybe, from Store and offer it to all End Users. See ALL your applications in once place, at a glance... Store, default & User Installed software, nothing inside any folders, no scrolling and if one knows the...
  7. Skype Video Chatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  8. Skype chat synchronization issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Skype chat synchronization issue: Step's to reproduce issue: 1. Login Skype user as A 2. Log out user A 3. Login Skype with user B Issue: now I'm able to see both chat conversations of user A&B. Can someone suggest that i can see only respective user's conversation?...
  9. How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8

How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8: I already delete chat by delete conversation... But when i login again.. Some of chat that i already deleted reappear... any Solution?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-chat-history-in-skype-version-8/d1a54404-4966-4280-a3d2-791c638f417d
  10. Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?: Hey guys, I keep receiving an error message saying that I'll need to upgrade to the most recent version of Skype: "Skype 8.25". I'm still running Skype version 7.41 on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told my version of Skype will be shut down soon. It's really important for me to...