Windows 10: How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home?

Discus and support How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home? 70150 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lostsoul65, Nov 17, 2016.

1. How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home?

How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home?

:)

lostsoul65, Nov 17, 2016
  2. Tina Webb Win User

how can I tell if I have 64bit or 32bit Wiindows 10?

I have a new Windows 10 Gaming PC. How can I see that I have 64bit?

Tina Webb, Nov 17, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 17, 2016
  4. How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home?

Hi:

Try: "Settings" > "System" > "About".*Smile

or

Type "winver" (without the quotes) into the search box in the lower left of the display.

or

Type "About your PC" (without the quotes) into the search box > "System"

MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 17, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Nov 17, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    It states in System. Or run msinfo32 in a command window. Oldest tool around and no one knows that it is still around.

bro67, Nov 17, 2016
  7. MoxieMomma, Nov 18, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

I went the simple route. Dad always said KISS.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I tell if I have windows 10 pro or home? - Similar Threads - tell pro home

2. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...: I already have pro installed but license doesn't want to activatePC came with home but i wanted pro. so i reinstalled Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-oem-windows-10-home-but-i-installed-pro-and/4680b586-be81-4d7e-8c37-ca9b556f439d
  3. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...: I already have pro installed but license doesn't want to activatePC came with home but i wanted pro. so i reinstalled Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-oem-windows-10-home-but-i-installed-pro-and/4680b586-be81-4d7e-8c37-ca9b556f439d
  4. I have OEM windows 10 home but i installed PRO and bought Home to Pro license, Can i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change to Windows 10 Pro or Home: I’m currently on Windows 10 Enterprise and it has many cons to it such as: the windows key doesn’t do anything, no Microsoft store and I can’t update. Is there any way to change? Or possibly just go back to non-activated Windows 10? submitted by /u/AwesomeBros132 [link]...
  6. How can I upgrade to windows 10 pro from home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I upgrade to windows 10 pro from home: Hello everyone! When i purchased my pc it had windows 10 home pre installed. I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro but i don’t know how. Can anybody help me?...
  7. How can I tell if I have a Windows update?

How can I tell if I have a Windows update?: Windows 10’s update history says this: [ATTACH] I go and get the update manually. When attempting to install, I get this: [ATTACH] If I go back to the history, it’s exactly the same. I can repeat the installation but the same error occurs. As these two statements...
  8. how can i tell if i have net is installed?

how can i tell if i have net is installed?: how can i tell if i have net is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-net-is-installed/e9fed7c7-e7cd-4815-8478-781b1fa1ae00
  9. How can I tell if i have adobe and how to get to it

How can I tell if i have adobe and how to get to it: How to tell if I have adobe and how to get to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-can-i-tell-if-i-have-adobe-and-how-to-get-to/6a80039c-467a-45b1-b818-f8f27d069df3
  10. How can I tell.....

How can I tell.....: How can i tell if I have actually upgraded to the free upgrade to 10 pro; or whether I am still running the last insider version of 10240? I used the dvd/usb tool from the microsoft store to transfer the iso for 10 from the media creation tool to setup files and ran the setup...