Windows 10: See which Windows 10 Edition you have Installed

Discus and support See which Windows 10 Edition you have Installed in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: See which Windows 10 Edition you have Installed How to See which Edition of Windows 10 you have Installed Finding out which edition of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

See which Windows 10 Edition you have Installed

How to: See which Windows 10 Edition you have Installed

How to See which Edition of Windows 10 you have Installed

Finding out which edition of Windows 10 is running on your PC can help you determine which features are available.

Windows 10 has the following editions below (excluding the four "N" editions) available with varying feature sets and intended hardware.
    This tutorial will show different ways to see which Windows 10 edition you have installed and running on your PC.

CONTENTS:

OPTION ONE [/i] To Determine 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10 System Type in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.

2. Click/tap on About on the left side. Under PC on the right side, look to see what your Edition is.

See which Windows 10 Edition you have Installed [​IMG]

OPTION TWO [/i] To Find Windows Edition in About Windows
    1. Press the Win+R keys to open Run, type winver, and click/tap on OK.

2. Look to see what your edition is.

OPTION THREE [/i] To Find Windows Edition in System
    1. Do step 2, step 3, or step 4 below for how you would like to open the System window.

2. Press the Windows + Pause/Break keys, and go to step 5 below.

3. Open the step 5 below.

4. Open the step 5 below.

5. Look to see what your Windows edition is.

OPTION FOUR [/i] To Find Windows Edition in System Information
    1. Press the Win+R keys to open Run, type msinfo32 in the search box, and click/tap on OK.

2. Click/tap on System Summary on the left side, and look to see what edition it has as your OS Name on the right side.

OPTION FIVE [/i] To Find Windows Edition in Command Prompt
    1. Open a command prompt.

2. In the command prompt, copy and paste the command you want to use below, press Enter, and look to see what your edition is. (see screenshots below)
    *Arrow wmic os get caption

*Arrow systeminfo | findstr /B /C:"OS Name"

*Arrow slmgr.vbs /dli

*Arrow systeminfo

OPTION SIX [/i] To Find Windows Edition in Registry Editor
    1. Press the Win+R keys to open Run, type regedit, and click/tap on OK to open Registry Editor.

2. If prompted by UAC, click/tap on Yes.

3. In the left pane of Registry Editor, browse to the key below. (see screenshot below)
    *Arrow HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion
    4. In the right pane of the CurrentVersion key, look to see what the data shows for the EditionID string value. This will be your Windows edition.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Aug 10, 2017
  2. Tryx3 Win User

Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon Windows 10

The first thing to check is whether that shop installed the Edition [Home / Pro] of Windows 10 for which you are licensed.

1 Check you purchase documentation to see which Edition you bought.

2 Check Settings, System, About {it takes a while to load} to see which Edition you have installed.

Denis

Tryx3, Aug 10, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 10, 2017
Thema:

See which Windows 10 Edition you have Installed

1. See which Windows 10 Edition you have Installed - Similar Threads - Edition Installed

2. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  3. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...: I can't seem to find an answer for this via Google search, so here I am casting my voice into the void.I got a license for an education edition of Windows 10 a few years ago and I've been signing into it via the student account set up with my university. Now that the...
  4. Education edition of windows, but my student account was deactivated. How to install a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...: I've ran compatibility checks and troubleshoot options but it still won't install and keeps telling me the app won't run on my pc does anyone have a fix for this, I'm quite new to pc gaming so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
  6. I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...

I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...: I've ran compatibility checks and troubleshoot options but it still won't install and keeps telling me the app won't run on my pc does anyone have a fix for this, I'm quite new to pc gaming so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
  7. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  8. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  9. How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition

How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition: When I install Windows professional it installed the home edition. Please help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-be-installed-windows-professional-on-dell/328c3191-6f1a-4b70-9def-8cc40b31f62d
  10. How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can be installed windows professional on Dell G15 5521 Special Edition: When I install Windows professional it installed the home edition. Please help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-be-installed-windows-professional-on-dell/328c3191-6f1a-4b70-9def-8cc40b31f62d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Find Which Windows 10 Edition You Have Installed

2. sabeslet4 installation problems