Windows 10: how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

Discus and support how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello i want to know how i can change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10pro thanks * Original title: alireza... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlirezaRahimy, Nov 24, 2018.

1. how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

Hello i want to know how i can change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10pro

thanks

* Original title: alireza

:)

AlirezaRahimy, Nov 24, 2018
  2. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Nov 24, 2018
  3. How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro :)

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

1. how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro - Similar Threads - Ichange keyboard shortcut

2. How can I fix this by myself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this by myself?: I bought a new battery and used it for a few days. It worked fine. But After A Few Weeks, I faced this problem: My Laptop is not turning on on battery power. I tried to charge it and it didn't turn on rather the charging indicator/led light was blinking with a dim white...
  3. How can I fix this by myself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this by myself?: I bought a new battery and used it for a few days. It worked fine. But After A Few Weeks, I faced this problem: My Laptop is not turning on on battery power. I tried to charge it and it didn't turn on rather the charging indicator/led light was blinking with a dim white...
  4. How can I fix this by myself?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Keyboard Strokes interpreted as shortcut commands on any programs running on Win 10 Pro...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Strokes interpreted as shortcut commands on any programs running on Win 10 Pro...: Before I begin explaining my problem, here is build info:Device name WinPCProcessor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB Device ID 8D72B2A4-677F-4C97-9151-2C2806178A94 Product ID 00331-20090-00000-AA532 System type 64-bit operating system,...
  6. Surface Pro keyboard shortcut needed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro keyboard shortcut needed: I am very frustrated when working in Excel, since I do not have dedicated keys for home end pg up or pg down I need function turned on since I am always jumping to F2 to edit a cell, but that invalidates the use of home which is on the F9 key. How can I leave the function...
  7. how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro: Hello i want to know how i can change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10pro thanks * Original title: alireza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-keyboard-shortcut-myself-in-win/ddae237d-7e2b-4d82-b914-e718062cbd8c
  8. CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name

in Cortana
    CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name: chanes contana name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ichang-contanas-name/66b09bfe-e264-4139-ba04-a954f54a02b6"
  9. How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help): Hi (sorry if i post this is the wrong section i'm new) The title is self explanatory , i did a little bit of searching around but i can't find a proper solution and i don't want to do something wrong with the system I want key Z to rotate left and key X to rotate right ,...
  10. How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help): Hi (sorry if i post this is the wrong section i'm new) The title is self explanatory , i did a little bit of searching around but i can't find a proper solution and i don't want to do something wrong with the system I want key Z to rotate left and key X to rotate right ,...