Windows 10: how can to undo restore system

Discus and support how can to undo restore system in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I did restore system and I want to undo it.but there isn't undo system restore. also I haven't the restore point anymore. why I haven't this option?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by uunknown, Mar 1, 2018.

1. uunknown Win User

how can to undo restore system

I did restore system and I want to undo it.but there isn't undo system restore.
    also I haven't the restore point anymore.
    why I haven't this option?
    If there isn't this option in my system restore,how can I undo it?

:)

uunknown, Mar 1, 2018

2. cant undo system restore windows 10

I tried system restore when my computer came back on I have removed apps I cant undo restore there is no restore point can I undo these changes if so how

sandramathis, Mar 1, 2018
  3. System Restore Undo

My OS is Windows 10.

I know how to so a System Restore, but cannot find a way of undoing
    it.

Can someone please provide me with step by step instructions for undoing a System Restore.

Many thanks.

AnthonyStirling, Mar 1, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Mar 1, 2018
  5. uunknown Win User
    I run it from recovery,open system restore.
    I followed the two options which are in the tutorial.
    first option:In system restore, I haven't restore point for undo.
    second option:In system restore, there isn't undo system restore option.

uunknown, Mar 1, 2018
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    That would be why then. You can't undo a system restore done from recovery at boot. *Sad

Brink, Mar 1, 2018
  7. uunknown Win User
    I did it from recovery option in the control panel.is it the same?

uunknown, Mar 1, 2018
  8. lx07 Win User

No it isn't the same - as you know.

Are you asking out of interest or what? Or you know perfectly well the answer?

lx07, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how can to undo restore system - Similar Threads - undo restore system

2. Can't undo System Restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't undo System Restore: Dear community,I hope you can help me out. My ASUS was working just fine, but I realized that my hard disk stopped showing up on my PC. I have an SSD installed, so most of my software was installed in the missing hard disk. After researching a bit online, I decided to give it...
  3. Can't undo System Restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't undo System Restore: Dear community,I hope you can help me out. My ASUS was working just fine, but I realized that my hard disk stopped showing up on my PC. I have an SSD installed, so most of my software was installed in the missing hard disk. After researching a bit online, I decided to give it...
  4. Can't undo System Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I undo a restore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I undo a restore?: In an attempt to recover a database file I lost I thought I would restore my computer to just a few days ago. (I know - trying to peel a banana with an axe...) The restore dialogue had Dec 1 2019 as the restore point date. I did it - but it took the computer back to day 1 -...
  6. Undo restore point

Undo restore point: I have lost Google e-mails and it seems lots of other stuff. Can you please help? Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-restore-point/9cb3414b-9ef5-4530-a731-56ec5c71f925
  7. How can I change restore point in system restore?

How can I change restore point in system restore?: In system restore I have tried the displayed "automatic restore point" twice with no success. How do I select a different restore point?...
  8. Undoing a restore question.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Undoing a restore question.: A recent Win10 update screwed up several things on my computer. I restored to a point prior to the 7-11-18 update, but Windows said it was unable to complete the restore (unable to access a file -- likely due to an antivirus). However, the incomplete restore appears to have...
  9. How to undo restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to undo restore: I was having an issue with writing files, games were not saving. I made the bone headed move to do a restore back to old build and this did not work. I could not make or edit any files in documents, only folders. I think the issue is because something recommended signing in...
  10. Undo a System Restore in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Undo a System Restore in Windows 10: How to: Undo a System Restore in Windows 10 How to Undo a System Restore in Windows 10 system restore that takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. This can be handy if your PC isn't working well and you recently installed an app,...