Windows 10: How do enter safe mode without enter in windows ?

Discus and support How do enter safe mode without enter in windows ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi,guys , im brazilian so.. sorry for my english... I have a problem.. how do enter in safe mode without enter in windows? I tried this mode but, dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MiTzr0y, Feb 2, 2016.

1. MiTzr0y Win User

How do enter safe mode without enter in windows ?

Hi,guys , im brazilian so.. sorry for my english... I have a problem.. how do enter in safe mode without enter in windows?
    I tried this mode but, dont show this option. help me

How do enter safe mode without enter in windows ? [​IMG]

thanks for all

:)

MiTzr0y, Feb 2, 2016

2. How do I enter safe mode? (Special requirements, bugged computer)

Hi guys. How do I enter safe mode? Not just by any way. I have a few (a lot) of issues.

I can't use the start menu

I can't use f8

I can't use command prompt or registry

I can't login

The auto error detector dosen't work

Please help, I would pay money.

HarrisonTao, Feb 2, 2016
  3. Amit(Kumar), Feb 2, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

lx07, Feb 3, 2016
  5. MiTzr0y Win User
    Dont Work, when ai enter in comand prompt i have

x:\sources>

MiTzr0y, Feb 3, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Restart your computer > do NOT sign in > at the sign in screen, bottom right is the Power icon. Left click at it will give you the Restart option.
    Press SHIFT key and Hold > click Restart > Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings ( or Advanced options ) > Startup Settings > right side, click the Restart button > next screen will give you Safe Mode selections > use the number keys to select.

davidhk, Feb 3, 2016
  7. MiTzr0y Win User
    davi, but i cant enter in windows *Sad

MiTzr0y, Feb 3, 2016
  8. lx07 Win User

Thats ok. You then need to type in bcdedit /set {default} safeboot network and press enter.

Then close the window and restart.

lx07, Feb 3, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    I did not ask you to enter Windows.

I said..... restart your computer > do NOT sign in......................

Why don't you follow the steps I posted and see if it works for you ?

davidhk, Feb 3, 2016
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    It looks like he is booting from either a Recovery Drive or Install Media (Post #3) so the OP probably means he can't even get to the login screen, is my guess. If that is the situation, I would also venture to guess that Safe Mode probably isn't going to help much either. But it would help to know, MiTzr0y, what you are trying to accomplish in Safe mode.

NavyLCDR, Feb 3, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    MiTzr0y,
    Are you able to restart the computer ?
    If yes, is it possible to post a screenshot of what you see after you have restarted your computer ?
    Do you get a sign in screen ?

davidhk, Feb 3, 2016
  12. MiTzr0y Win User
    Staff what happens is this , I wonder if there is any possibility to go into safe mode when I can not enter the Windows login screen . in previous windows we we pressed f8 . Excuse me for not having expressed myself correctly, unfortunately here in Brazil we are finding it hard to find a way to access safe mode than the windows .

I'm using google translator , excuse me .

thank you

Mitz

MiTzr0y, Feb 3, 2016
  13. lx07 Win User

What happens exactly if you go here? Is it possible to do this?

and then enter this?

Can you do 1 or 2?

14. MiTzr0y Win User
    It's just that my friend , I will try and return .

thank you so much

MiTzr0y, Feb 3, 2016
  15. Kyhi Win User
    To GET the "F8" Boot Menu Option back in Windows 8/8.1, 10
    From an elevated command prompt type> bcdedit /set {default} bootmenupolicy legacy
    From an elevated command prompt type> bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu True

Thema:

1. How do enter safe mode without enter in windows ? - Similar Threads - enter safe mode

2. Can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enter safe mode: I can't enter safe mode . I have been trying from many days . Related video: https://youtu.be/8vE0ORHdXWE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enter-safe-mode/72bba3b6-a849-440d-8c33-c4625ccaed5f
  3. Can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enter safe mode: I can't enter safe mode . I have been trying from many days . Related video: https://youtu.be/8vE0ORHdXWE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enter-safe-mode/72bba3b6-a849-440d-8c33-c4625ccaed5f
  4. Can't enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows not entering safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not entering safe mode: I want to switch my graphics card from Nvidia to AMD. For this I need to uninstall the current graphics drivers and install new ones in safe mode. Unfortunately, my windows won't enter safe mode. When I click "startup settings" and select restart, the computer just boots back...
  6. Cant enter safe mode or recovery mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant enter safe mode or recovery mode: So recently I bought a macbook of a friend to just try apple. He wiped everything including some vital system files, wich makes it unavailable to boot properly. That's why I installed windows on it, everything went well and windows was downloaded. (Never got on the home...
  7. How to enter safe mode in WINre ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter safe mode in WINre ?: I cannot enter safe mode by using WINre by using Startup Settings even though I have tried pressing 5 and F5 it keeps showing the error Critical Process Died...
  8. I cannot enter in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot enter in safe mode: I cannot enter in safe mode and I need to take my system to a previous state since I lost some files after an update that I made. These are very important for my work. Could you please help me?...
  9. Can't enter safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't enter safe mode: I have gone through previous postings and while the answer seems close to what I need to, they solution does not work. First of all, I am frustrated by constantly being told my password is bad - yet here I am - finally - bad password and all. What's up with that? Now to...
  10. Cannot enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot enter safe mode: Hi, My Asus laptop is stuck in a startup repair loop while trying to fix error 0x80070091, I've tried following things: Use this guide: Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums Use the option 'reset this pc' and tried to use 'system recovery' but all...