Windows 10: How do I change my email associated with windows 10

Discus and support How do I change my email associated with windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have two microsoft emails. When windows 10 asked me to set up an email account I picked account A. I now want to use account B. I dont want to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Meologies, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Meologies Win User

How do I change my email associated with windows 10

I have two microsoft emails.

When windows 10 asked me to set up an email account I picked account A. I now want to use account B.

I dont want to create a new family account. Can this be done?

:)

Meologies, Sep 21, 2015
  2. EdHans Win User

How do I change the email associated with my Windows Live ID on my phone?

This is why I don't really use any of the LIVE settings with my phone. I was hoping Mango would fix the hard reset requirement to change anything but it didn't.

I use Live only to register my phone and Gmail for everything else. Makes it easy to make any changes necessary.

EdHans, Sep 21, 2015
  3. Kradsk Win User
    How do I change the email associated with my Windows Live ID on my phone?

Today I changed the email on my Windows Live ID. However, on my Windows Phone (Samsung Focus with Mango on AT&T), it still shows my ID as my old email address, and there is no way for me to change it manually. I was able to add my new email address as
    a second Windows Live ID on my phone, but the only way to delete the original ID is to do a complete reset of the phone to factory settings. Is there any other way to change the associated email address? I'm worried about this impacting how my phone and apps
    work, and because of this I can no longer sign in to Xbox Live on my phone.

UPDATE: I changed the email associated with my ID back to my original email, but I would still like to figure out a solution to this problem since I no longer use this email address, and would like to change it.

Kradsk, Sep 21, 2015
  4. How do I change my email associated with windows 10

DustSailor, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

How do I change my email associated with windows 10

1. How do I change my email associated with windows 10 - Similar Threads - change email associated

2. How do I change the email address associated with my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the email address associated with my Microsoft account?: How do I change the email associated with my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-email-address-associated-with/363bed23-ea25-4ac4-a4ab-a9072a39d2ed
  3. How do I change the email address associated with my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the email address associated with my Microsoft account?: How do I change the email associated with my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-email-address-associated-with/363bed23-ea25-4ac4-a4ab-a9072a39d2ed
  4. How do I change the email address associated with my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to change email associated with my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change email associated with my account?: A week ago, my email got compromised and so I had to change the email and password for all of my accounts however I didn't notice this until just now. The email that is now connected to my account is not my email! How do I change this so that it is my email instead of some...
  6. How to change email associated with my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change email associated with my account?: A week ago, my email got compromised and so I had to change the email and password for all of my accounts however I didn't notice this until just now. The email that is now connected to my account is not my email! How do I change this so that it is my email instead of some...
  7. How to change email associated with my account?

8. How do you change email associated with windows user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you change email associated with windows user?: When I was setting up windows I signed into mail with email I didn’t want to associate with my Windows user account. All I want to do is change my account without having to delete and re-download all my games which took hours to download and all my other files and apps. Is...
  9. Windows 10 user - how to I change the email address associated to it.

Windows 10 user - how to I change the email address associated to it.: I have had a microsoft account forever. The email address is obsolete and I had an alias with my current email address used as login. A supplier I work with wouldn't allow me to use the alias to access their Onecloud files they wanted to share. I changed it to my primary...
  10. How do I change the email address associated with my Microsoft account on my PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the email address associated with my Microsoft account on my PC?: I recently changed my personal email address and went online to change it for my Microsoft account. However, I need to change it on my PC, and haven't been able to do so. I get a message on start up that I need to manage my Microsoft account, but the "email and accounts"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kradsk

2. dont want email associated with windows 10