Windows 10: how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10?

Discus and support how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, when I use the search bar in Windows 10 which is black the window that pops up above it is white and always hurts my eyes. How can I change it... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MrEpic9000, Jan 3, 2020.

1. how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10?

Hello, when I use the search bar in Windows 10 which is black the window that pops up above it is white and always hurts my eyes. How can I change it to black?

:)

MrEpic9000, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Jan 3, 2020
  3. xxxdannyxxx, Jan 3, 2020
  4. how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10?

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10?

1. how do i change the color of the search window not the search box to back in windows 10? - Similar Threads - change color search

2. How to change icon in search box on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change icon in search box on Windows 10: Hello,There is picture of a strawberry pie in the search box on my taskbar in Windows 10. I tried to upload it, but it won't go through. I find the photo quite annoying and would like to remove it. Is there a way to do so?I also have no idea why the photo failed to upload. I...
  3. How do I change the search icon back to a search box in Windows 10?

in Cortana
    How do I change the search icon back to a search box in Windows 10?: Just a few days ago, my computer updated because I went to the computer repair shop to have all of the Microsoft Office Tools installed. I've been desperately trying to free up RAM on my Toshiba Satellite computer, and I think either the clean boot or the update must have...
  4. Windows Search Box Automatically changing it's color.

in Cortana
    Windows Search Box Automatically changing it's color.: Hi Everyone !Quite recently, I'm getting this issue in my System. I have dark theme enabled by default, and the normal color of my search box on the taskbar is black, but as soon as I :1. Start the system2. Run ANY application literally, any applicationThe search box...
  5. How to change the Search box text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Search box text in Windows 10: In Windows 10 Search box, a default text Type here to search is visible. While some users are OK with that, others want to replace that text. If you also want the same, then you can change this default text with a custom text of your choice. You can either add your own name...
  6. Windows Search Box changes

in Cortana
    Windows Search Box changes: I just released that very recently the search box in windows 10 has been changed. No longer can you type commands such as kind:### where ### represents a file type i.e programs, documents, images etc in order to only return the specifically chosen ### file type as the search...
  7. How to change the text color when I type on the search box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the text color when I type on the search box?: Whenever I try to type on the search box, the text is white. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-text-color-when-i-type-on-the/2663d0a3-884f-4956-bd2d-1194dfff43a1
  8. Cortana search box changed to white color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana search box changed to white color: Yesterday my Cortana search box changed to white from dark color. I didn't change any settings and had no updates. I saw in the Microsoft Community that a this happened to a few people as well. I did try using the downloadable .bat files in the tutorial section of this...
  9. Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Cortana Search Box to White in Windows 10: How to: Change Color of Search Box on Taskbar to White in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching from your taskbar makes it easier for you to search the web and Windows....
  10. Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10: How to: Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 How to Change Cortana Search Box Text Color in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial will no longer work starting with Windows 10 version 1903. [img] Information Searching in Cortana on your taskbar...