Windows 10: How do I change the login frame?

Discus and support How do I change the login frame? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to know if their is any way to change the circle picture to the Windows Vista / 7 style Aero frame? By that I mean this: [img] EDIT:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RECONBunny, Sep 16, 2017.

1. How do I change the login frame?

I want to know if their is any way to change the circle picture to the Windows Vista / 7 style Aero frame?

By that I mean this:

How do I change the login frame? [​IMG]

EDIT: Further calrification - I want to change the Windows 10 Login profile image frame from the borderless circle to the Windows Vista Aero Square Frame

:)

RECONBunny, Sep 16, 2017
  2. ronoo Win User

How do I change the Windows 10 login back to the original windows 10 login?

That is the original Win 10 login.

ronoo, Sep 16, 2017
  3. ronoo Win User

Can't make it much clearer. When you first get a new PC with Win 10. You setup Windows login with password.

ronoo, Sep 16, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

How do I change the login frame?

dalchina, Sep 16, 2017
  5. I apologize for not being clear enough. I don't want to change the background IMAGE. I want to somehow add the AERO Square Frame profile picture instead of the Windows 10 Circle.

So I want this:

Not this:

This would require some DLL modifications or something?

RECONBunny, Sep 16, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Yes, however, the appropriate dll's are 'untouchable'; even if you could obtain the permissions to modify them, you would be locked out of your PC!

Edwin, Sep 16, 2017
  7. Which ones are they and how do you know I would be?

RECONBunny, Sep 17, 2017
  8. dalchina New Member

Thanks for the clarification. You'll be aware that assuming you did manage to do that, any update could and any build upgrade will replace said dll and you'd have to redo the modification.

Next major build is out next month.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I change the login frame? - Similar Threads - change login frame

2. How do I change a computer login to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change a computer login to a Microsoft account: Hi.When we originally set up my sons gaming computer, everything was linked to my husbands Microsoft account. Now that he’s older we would like my son to have his own account. My husband’s account is also connected to a work email and needs to disconnect from my sons...
  3. How do I change a computer login to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change a computer login to a Microsoft account: Hi.When we originally set up my sons gaming computer, everything was linked to my husbands Microsoft account. Now that he’s older we would like my son to have his own account. My husband’s account is also connected to a work email and needs to disconnect from my sons...
  4. How do I change the login account to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the login account to my laptop?: The email address associated with the login to my laptop is out of date and the Microsoft subscription has expired. I have a new Microsoft subscription with a different email address. Many thanks in advance....
  5. How do I change the login account to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the login account to my laptop?: The email address associated with the login to my laptop is out of date and the Microsoft subscription has expired. I have a new Microsoft subscription with a different email address. Many thanks in advance....
  6. HOW DO I CHANGE MY COMPUTER STARTUP LOGIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I CHANGE MY COMPUTER STARTUP LOGIN: i HAVE A NEW LAPTOP AND THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT SIGN IN HAS A DEAD EMAIL ACOUNT. hOW DO i CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO A LIVE EMAIL ADDRESS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-computer-startup-login/c5055744-5d5f-4c7d-9b9e-ae20edaf5db5
  7. How Do I Login ?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How Do I Login ?: Whenever I Want To Sign In To My Microsoft Account In Windows 10 It Keeps Telling Me To Get A PIN And I Can't Skip It Any Help On How To Skip It? If You're Asking Why Just Wouldn't Put A PIN Is Because When I Wake Up Turn On PC I Want It To Login Automatically So When I...
  8. How do I change my personal login password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change my personal login password?: I know this has been ask multiply times but how do I change my login password for my computer? (I am not changing my MS password!!!!, which is the only option "My Info".) Could MS please change this back to Windows 7 style where it is so easy....
  9. How do I change the Login Screen background image?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the Login Screen background image?: This used to work prior to the latest 1903 update. How can I change the Login Screen background image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-login-screen-background-image/8d4b052b-ccf0-465c-94bd-ba483aee9ded
  10. How do I change the profile or account of the default login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change the profile or account of the default login: When I first turn the PC on it attempts to login through what must be the default account held by Windows 10. That fails because the password doesn't match. So I'm at the login, I've forgotten the password. At the login screen there is a second user icon for which I do know...