Windows 10: How Do I Clear All Networks and Start Again?

Discus and support How Do I Clear All Networks and Start Again? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm getting the message "This Computer is Not Connected to a Network" but it actually is and I can see and connect to all other devices in my office,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Centurino, May 26, 2016.

1. Centurino Win User

How Do I Clear All Networks and Start Again?

I'm getting the message "This Computer is Not Connected to a Network" but it actually is and I can see and connect to all other devices in my office, NAS, 2 printers, various machines. But I cannot connect to my 2 IP cameras.

All other devices show as being on Network 1 and this machine is apparently on Network 3 whatever that is. Also if I assign a static IP to this PC the network access drops.

How do I remove Network 3 from this PC and connect to Network 1?

Thanks

:)

Centurino, May 26, 2016

2. How can I clear all online MyPhone data and upload fresh from my new mobile device?

From your computer, login to your My Phone account, then go through each data item and select all the items then Delete them. Also be sure to go into the Archives and delete all the data there.

Then select the Connected Phones link and DELETE your phone.

Then open up the My Phone Client on your windows phone. Tap Menu > Account > Stop Service.

Then exit out of the My Phone Client.

Open up the My Phone Client on your windows phone again, and set up the new connection, select the data you want to sync, and sync your phone. The data from your phone should be copied over to your My Phone web account.

Prof Julie, Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices |
    http://pocketprimer.com

Julie fka profjulie, May 26, 2016
  3. How can I clear all online MyPhone data and upload fresh from my new mobile device?

how can I flush MyPhone completely of all data, then upload from my mobile device? Every time I synch it merges and messes up my new phone and I have to rebuild from OEM image. Now I can't use MyPhone at all as a result of this glitch.

NeonWatson, May 26, 2016
  4. Centurino Win User

Add to above, I tried to connect to the Homegroup, can't as it says the Network must be set to private, but it is set to private. So apart from throwing this through the window for some stress-relief I'm completely stuck. W10 from my experience is just a shambles.

Centurino, May 26, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 26, 2016
  6. Centurino Win User
    Thanks Brink. I wasn't able to sort it.

I've decided to bite the bullet and do yet another OS install. Hopefully that will sort it.

Thanks

Centurino, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Clear All Networks and Start Again? - Similar Threads - Clear Networks Start

2. how to clear all favorites in photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to clear all favorites in photo: How do you clear all favorites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-all-favorites-in-photo/896b5375-5510-42b5-b7c7-7057d53089fc
  3. how to clear all favorites in photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to clear all favorites in photo: How do you clear all favorites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-all-favorites-in-photo/896b5375-5510-42b5-b7c7-7057d53089fc
  4. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  5. How do I clear the history?

How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  6. How do I clear the "top apps" from the Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I clear the "top apps" from the Start Menu?: Hello, when I open the search box, I see this: [ATTACH] Those apps have been here a pretty long time, and I very rarely use Edge too. Is there a way to change it or clear it?...
  7. How do I remove all messages on Messenger Windows 10 to start again with a clean slate

How do I remove all messages on Messenger Windows 10 to start again with a clean slate: I have had Messenger installed for some time and I would like to remove all the messages to start with a clean slate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-all-messages-on-messenger-windows/3a459a8d-fd05-4e47-bd55-50b3cae69334
  8. how do I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I clear cookies: How do I clear or remove cookies related to pop up ads from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-cookies/2eb5a9cc-7692-433a-9589-842984c26dca
  9. How do I clear ALL of my Imported Favourites from Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I clear ALL of my Imported Favourites from Edge?: Hi, Recently updated to Windows 10 and found that Chrome now has a tendency to freeze so thought I'd give Edge a crack of the whip! I imported all my Favourites but now realise I have far too many collected over the years and half of them are obsolete! Rather than...
  10. Event Viewer. How do I clear all old reports?

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer. How do I clear all old reports?: Hi I used to run a *.Bat file that cleared out old event viewer reports in W7 64, is there an equivalent file/utility that I can run for W10 64 ? 22935