Windows 10: How do I disable automatic uploads to OneDrive?

Discus and support How do I disable automatic uploads to OneDrive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I disable automatic uploads to OneDrive? 65392 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by doncoffin, Sep 29, 2016.

1. doncoffin Win User

How do I disable automatic uploads to OneDrive?

:)

doncoffin, Sep 29, 2016

2. How do I disable automatic redirect to mobile device websites when connected to wifi?

Hmmmm. OK, thanks. I'll pay attention to the sites and see if there is a place to disable it. One site in particular takes me to the mobile version of the site then, when I try to hit any of the links on the page, tells me the mobile version of the site
    isn't active yet. But, of course, it won't let me go to the full version of the site.

jason206509, Sep 29, 2016
  3. How do I disable automatic redirect to mobile device websites when connected to wifi?

I have a mobile device with wifi. How do I keep it from automatically redirecting when I go to sites with watered down versions for mobile devices so that I can go to the full site?

jason206509, Sep 29, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

1. How do I disable automatic uploads to OneDrive? - Similar Threads - disable automatic uploads

2. OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...: Hello,I seem to be having issues with OneDrive on my windows 11 machine. First, I want to be clear that I do not want my screenshots to be backed up or uploaded to the cloud automatically. I noticed that OneDrive was saving them by default on the cloud. I erased them, and I...
  3. OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive automatic screenshot uploading is disabled, but they keep getting uploaded...: Hello,I seem to be having issues with OneDrive on my windows 11 machine. First, I want to be clear that I do not want my screenshots to be backed up or uploaded to the cloud automatically. I noticed that OneDrive was saving them by default on the cloud. I erased them, and I...
  4. stop automatic upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop automatic upload to onedrive: All the advice I can find on the web, or on microsoft site, has one fatal flaw.Nowhere can I find in settings, a button to untick, so that only files I elect to upload are uploaded. Am I being especially dense, or is it concealed, because Microsoft wants to sell me additional...
  5. stop automatic upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop automatic upload to onedrive: All the advice I can find on the web, or on microsoft site, has one fatal flaw.Nowhere can I find in settings, a button to untick, so that only files I elect to upload are uploaded. Am I being especially dense, or is it concealed, because Microsoft wants to sell me additional...
  6. stop automatic upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I disable SSO on onedrive,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I disable SSO on onedrive,: it is a cloud service and I need to set it up with a login not windows login, its own https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-sso-on-onedrive/7cb060ff-87c6-48ee-a159-43088784db67
  8. How to disable OneDrive auto upload for specific folders?

How to disable OneDrive auto upload for specific folders?: I see in the OneDrive settings that you can disable backup/autosync for the desktop, photos, and documents folders. However I have a specific folder within the documents folder that is taking up a lot of my OneDrive space. Is there any way to turn off sync for this specific...
  9. automatic photo upload to onedrive

automatic photo upload to onedrive: I'm sincerely considering to uninstall onedrive. I do not need to store my photos on onedrive or at least I must be able to decide for myself. I manage to stop the automatic picture transfere to onrdrive whenever I plugged in my phone, but after the last win 10 upgrade this...
  10. Disable auto-upload of photos to OneDrive

Disable auto-upload of photos to OneDrive: I would like to use One Drive ONLY WHEN I WANT TO!!!!!! I would like to store important files there, and NOT automatically upload the millions of photos I have on this new PC. The fixes provided by the MS online help have caused me to sit with a FULL one drive, and 100% of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive how to restrict automatic uploads

2. one drive automatic uploads