Windows 10: How do I email from Ink Office ?

Discus and support How do I email from Ink Office ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Win. 10 and just installed "Ink Office" which is a basic WORD,EXCEL, app. I did it because I did not like the ONE DRIVE aspect of MS OFFICE.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nicholas john stuart, Mar 5, 2019.

1. How do I email from Ink Office ?

I have Win. 10 and just installed "Ink Office" which is a basic WORD,EXCEL, app. I did it because I did not like the ONE DRIVE aspect of MS OFFICE.

The app works fine except that if I create a document using INK OFFICE word and click file -send - mail, then it comes up with -"There is no mail program to perform the requested action please install one or if one is installed create an association in the default programs control panel".

Please could someone give some dummy instructions for how to do this because I have looked hard but have no idea how to go about it.

thanks, Nick

:)

nicholas john stuart, Mar 5, 2019

2. microsoft ink

Hi,

Windows Ink feature is not applicable to all laptop or devices. We suggest that you visit this

link
    to get the list of Windows Ink enabled devices.

Regards.

Anthony Gal, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Office Insider v1812 fast build 11126.20002 - November 30

Source: O365 for Windows Insider Fast Release Notes - November 30th - Microsoft Community

See also:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

How do I email from Ink Office ?

Office Insider v1806 build 10216.20000 - May 25

Source: Insider release notes for Office 2016 for Windows desktop - Office Support

See also: Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office Support

How do I email from Ink Office ? [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Office Updates for Windows

How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows

What is Office Insider? - Office Support

Brink, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I email from Ink Office ?

1. How do I email from Ink Office ? - Similar Threads - email Ink Office

2. i need ink sent to me from my instant ink ,my cartridges do not work how do i get more...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need ink sent to me from my instant ink ,my cartridges do not work how do i get more...: need ink sent to me i have ink cartridges that are not working . i have 4 months of free services to be able to get and i need theam delivered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-ink-sent-to-me-from-my-instant-ink-my/589cfa51-f2fa-4a91-894e-4be2fb874276
  3. i need ink sent to me from my instant ink ,my cartridges do not work how do i get more...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need ink sent to me from my instant ink ,my cartridges do not work how do i get more...: need ink sent to me i have ink cartridges that are not working . i have 4 months of free services to be able to get and i need theam delivered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-ink-sent-to-me-from-my-instant-ink-my/589cfa51-f2fa-4a91-894e-4be2fb874276
  4. i need ink sent to me from my instant ink ,my cartridges do not work how do i get more...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I restore ink on an edge pdf?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I restore ink on an edge pdf?: So I used edge to annotate a pdf but then my computer crashed and none of the ink is there when I reopen the file. Is there any way to restore it? I really don't want to have to redo everything. submitted by /u/9FishLegs [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I completely remove windows ink from my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I completely remove windows ink from my computer?: As the title says, I dont want to disable it, I want to completely remove it from my computer, its giving me problems with my drawing tablets. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Mercron [link] [comments]...
  7. how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink

how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink: I work on a desktop computer with 2 monitors .. .neither are touch screens, but I do use a WACOM graphics tablet. Of late Window Pen and Window Ink program keeps taking precedent over my Wacom drivers and I have to constantly reset my Wacom tablet settings to NOT USE Windows...
  8. how do I unsubscribe from this annoying email

how do I unsubscribe from this annoying email: how do I unsubscribe from this annoying email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-this-annoying-email/72d5b4a1-3547-4cdd-81b4-8fc3f6fd9246
  9. share to outlook 2016 email from windows ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    share to outlook 2016 email from windows ink: Hi all , I want to share sketches in windows ink with my outlook 2016 email account. on my surface book can someone advise if possible and how to set up. thanks in advance Garreth...
  10. How to change ink colour and font size Office 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to change ink colour and font size Office 10: I am using Windows 10 with Office10, and am trying to discover how to permanently to change the font size from eleven to 14 also to change the ink colour permanently to black rather than blue. I have looked in Settings but cannot see anything that will alter Office10, Can...