Windows 10: How do I get back the live tiles?

Discus and support How do I get back the live tiles? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Insider Preview version of Windows 10 and suddenly the live tiles feature has disappeared*Mad. How do I get it back? I have screen captured... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mysorian, May 8, 2016.

1. mysorian Win User

How do I get back the live tiles?

I am using Insider Preview version of Windows 10 and suddenly the live tiles feature has disappeared*Mad. How do I get it back?
    I have screen captured how my screen looks:

http://hodentek.blogspot.com/2016/05...indows-10.html

:)

mysorian, May 8, 2016

2. How do You Get the Xbox app's Live Tile Back

Yes and It Has No Option To Pin To Start

ChrisGosser, May 8, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    How do You Get the Xbox app's Live Tile Back

Did you look in All apps?

lacrumb, May 8, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Right click on desired items from the All Apps list, "Pin to Start", "resize" if you wish, then right click again to "Turn on Live Tile"

How do I get back the live tiles? [​IMG]

Edwin, May 8, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    2 suggestions :

1. Right click at Start button > select Command Prompt (Admin) > click Yes > type powershell > Enter > wait a bit foe it to execute.
    At the flashing PS C:\WINDOWS\system32, copy/paste this command.............................

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...ws-8-10-a.html

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

> Enter.

2. With the presumption that this user account is corrupted...............................
    Create another user account with exactly the same privileges as the one in question > Login to it and see if Menu Tiles are present.
    If they are, please use this new account for a few days to make sure all are working fine.
    If everything is fine after a few days, go back to the old account > backup files you want to keep > delete the corrupt account.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get back the live tiles? - Similar Threads - live tiles

2. Will Windows Live Tiles be removed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will Windows Live Tiles be removed?: I really like Live Tiles and I use them regularly and I already have a new design for them. I am worried that they will be removed soon. Will they be removed, and can I send my design in in any way? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  3. Windows 10 Live Tile for Stocks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Live Tile for Stocks?: Is there a live tile where it shows live updates for stocks? Kind of like a live stock ticker? submitted by /u/convolutionx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flyciv/windows_10_live_tile_for_stocks/
  4. What’s next for Windows 10 Start menu: Are live tiles dead?

in Windows 10 News
    What’s next for Windows 10 Start menu: Are live tiles dead?: There have been plenty of rumours and leaks after we reported Microsoft is considering a new Start menu layout that ditches the Live Tiles for static icons. Are live tiles dead? Not for now, but the Redmond firm is exploring a new Start menu without live tiles, but why? Let’s...
  5. Microsoft teases new Windows 10 Start menu that de-emphasizes Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft teases new Windows 10 Start menu that de-emphasizes Live Tiles: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hupro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fd2q3e/microsoft_teases_new_windows_10_start_menu_that/
  6. Rumor: Microsoft preparing to remove Live Tiles from Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Rumor: Microsoft preparing to remove Live Tiles from Windows 10: A Windows Latest report suggests that Microsoft may be in the process of removing Live Tiles from the company's Windows 10 operating system. Live Tiles was one of the key features of the Windows 8 operating system when it launched. Microsoft decided to launch it with a new...
  7. Live Tiles may get removed from Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    Live Tiles may get removed from Windows 10 Start Menu: What you need to know Windows 10's live tiles could be removed soon as part of a redesign of the Start Menu. A report claims that static icons could replace live tiles in the upcoming Windows 10 20H2 update. We first explored if Microsoft was moving away from live tiles...
  8. Windows 10 is likely to get a new Start menu without live tiles

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is likely to get a new Start menu without live tiles: The glory days of live tiles, which was first introduced with metro-style Windows Phone 7, are over. By default, Start menu contains about two dozen live tiles that continuously pull information in real-time, but many of those live tiles are not displaying anything useful....
  9. Live Tile display properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Tile display properties: I have 2 desktop PC's. The Live tile for News works differently on the 2 machines. PC 1 the tile displays a picture, flash to text, flash back to picture, flash to new picture. PC2 the tile displays a picture, the text slides over the picture, the text slides out of the...
  10. LIVE TILE - PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LIVE TILE - PHOTOS: the Photo live tile, off the start button menu, does not work. I can turn it off or on, but no function. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tile-photos/41d15ed4-f8b6-4b99-aa51-c263626df6c8