Windows 10: How do I get back the live tiles?

Discus and support How do I get back the live tiles? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using Insider Preview version of Windows 10 and suddenly the live tiles feature has disappeared*Mad. How do I get it back? I have screen captured... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mysorian, May 8, 2016.

1. mysorian Win User

How do I get back the live tiles?

I am using Insider Preview version of Windows 10 and suddenly the live tiles feature has disappeared*Mad. How do I get it back?
    I have screen captured how my screen looks:

http://hodentek.blogspot.com/2016/05...indows-10.html

:)

mysorian, May 8, 2016

2. How do You Get the Xbox app's Live Tile Back

Yes and It Has No Option To Pin To Start

ChrisGosser, May 8, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    How do You Get the Xbox app's Live Tile Back

Did you look in All apps?

lacrumb, May 8, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Right click on desired items from the All Apps list, "Pin to Start", "resize" if you wish, then right click again to "Turn on Live Tile"

How do I get back the live tiles? [​IMG]

Edwin, May 8, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    2 suggestions :

1. Right click at Start button > select Command Prompt (Admin) > click Yes > type powershell > Enter > wait a bit foe it to execute.
    At the flashing PS C:\WINDOWS\system32, copy/paste this command.............................

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...ws-8-10-a.html

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

> Enter.

2. With the presumption that this user account is corrupted...............................
    Create another user account with exactly the same privileges as the one in question > Login to it and see if Menu Tiles are present.
    If they are, please use this new account for a few days to make sure all are working fine.
    If everything is fine after a few days, go back to the old account > backup files you want to keep > delete the corrupt account.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get back the live tiles? - Similar Threads - live tiles

2. Update my Driver and now Microsoft store is not opening and have exclamation mark on live tiles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Update my Driver and now Microsoft store is not opening and have exclamation mark on live tiles: I wasn't able to download my asus app for my asus laptop then i updated my driver known as asus v2 inteface which is needed to download my asus app . After updating i tried to open Microsoft store it was not opening and i also found an exclamation ! Mark on my windows live...
  3. Live Tiles not working at custom scale.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Tiles not working at custom scale.: My laptop has 1920x1080 resolution and 15,6'' screen size, so I needed to turn on custom scaling and set the scale to 115%, instead of the 125% preset for more convenience. The live tiles were working perfectly in all sizes at preset scales 100%, 125%, .., but at a custom...
  4. Live Tiles not working in custom scaling.

Live Tiles not working in custom scaling.: My laptop has 1920x1080 resolution and 15,6'' screen size, so I needed to turn on custom scaling and set the scale to 115%, instead of the 125% preset for more convenience. The live tiles were working perfectly in all sizes at preset scales 100%, 125%, .., but at a custom...
  5. Live tile not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Live tile not working.: So basically I have my Microsoft Store application pinned to my start menu but I don't see the live tile working. I tried a reboot, windows explorer restart, making sure live tile is on, and gave it time yet it still didn't update. Any solutions?? submitted by...
  6. Weather live tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather live tiles: So basically i have my weather app pinned to start and it's showing the wrong name of the location, but when i click on it it show it correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-live-tiles/b5950d27-7e02-4baf-94ae-8d223a3e75e9
  7. Start menu live tiles

Start menu live tiles: My live tiles stopped working but they seem to work in another user account. How do I fix it? I already deleted that registry entry named like NoTileNotifications and checked group policy :( submitted by /u/Petrenkov [link] [comments]...
  8. Live tiles are not working since I updated to Insider preview build 20161 (July 1)

Live tiles are not working since I updated to Insider preview build 20161 (July 1): [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/pwn3c3lzu6661.png?width=405&format=png&auto=webp&s=997bd911154932ac88a5816944af072f24217d4e I'm on build 21277 and this started happening after updating to build 20161 (when theme awared tiles was introduced). submitted by...
  9. Live tiles

Live tiles: I have two questions. First why can you no longer pin tiles to start in Windows 10? You are only allowed to pin them to the Taskbar which does nothing to make the live tile start page in tablet mode work. Second why do the live tiles already on the start page now open as apps...
  10. Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Windows 10 Live tile not updating.: Hello, i want to ask tile live on mail app on windows 10 Ver 20H2 not updating . I already try to enable backgrounds app sync and others, on notification banner work very fine but on live tile it wont, i don't know what happen i think it cause i yesterday re-arange the tile...