Windows 10: How do I get rid of screen photos I don't like when logging in?

Discus and support How do I get rid of screen photos I don't like when logging in? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I already gave feedback Not a Fan and it still comes up each time I log in. How can I get rid of these screen photos altogether?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CristinadlS, Oct 17, 2019.

1. How do I get rid of screen photos I don't like when logging in?

I already gave feedback Not a Fan and it still comes up each time I log in.
    How can I get rid of these screen photos altogether?

:)

CristinadlS, Oct 17, 2019
  2. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How do I get rid of screen photos I don't like when logging in? [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Oct 17, 2019
  3. window 10 don;t let me get photos into my canon 700 d

Hi,

For us to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is the exact error code you are getting?
    • Are you logged in as Administrator?
    • How are you transferring the photos to the PC?
    You may also click this link: See all your photos and check if this resolves the issue.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 17, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

How do I get rid of screen photos I don't like when logging in?

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of screen photos I don't like when logging in?

1. How do I get rid of screen photos I don't like when logging in? - Similar Threads - rid screen photos

2. how do i get rid of PNG blanks in photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of PNG blanks in photos: how do i get rid of blank PNGs in photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-png-blanks-in-photos/be73a3a0-dc00-40ce-ab13-d1de0c0976b7
  3. how do i get rid of PNG blanks in photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of PNG blanks in photos: how do i get rid of blank PNGs in photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-png-blanks-in-photos/be73a3a0-dc00-40ce-ab13-d1de0c0976b7
  4. How do I get rid of my photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of my photo?: I don't know how it got there in the first place. It appears in the upper right corner of this page and in the upper right corner of the screen to the right of the URL and to the left of three dots,What I do know is I was trying to take a picture of myself to send to someone,...
  5. How do I get rid of my photo?

How do I get rid of my photo?: I don't know how it got there in the first place. It appears in the upper right corner of this page and in the upper right corner of the screen to the right of the URL and to the left of three dots,What I do know is I was trying to take a picture of myself to send to someone,...
  6. How do I get rid of a split screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a split screen?: How do I get rid of a split screen?Going to shape does not work for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-split-screen/c9cff1b6-5323-435f-918c-31dfffe493fe
  7. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  8. How do I get rid of this screen?

How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  9. How do I get rid of the photo at startup? Any photo!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the photo at startup? Any photo!: How do I get rid of the photo at startup? Any photo! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-photo-at-startup-any-photo/6bf00a8e-461b-4fbb-8aec-4f00aa0917d7
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336