Windows 10: How do I get rid of this?

Discus and support How do I get rid of this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Starting today, this shows up when I navigate throughout folders: [img] I really don't want, or need, to see this in every folder I go. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ApoKalypZe, Jul 16, 2017.

1. How do I get rid of this?

Starting today, this shows up when I navigate throughout folders:

How do I get rid of this? [​IMG]

I really don't want, or need, to see this in every folder I go. Can anyone help me get rid of this toolbar?

:)

ApoKalypZe, Jul 16, 2017

2. how do I get rid of get-a-clip ads?

Follow the instructions here.

How to remove Get-A-Clip Ads (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to Step 2. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Jul 16, 2017
  3. how do I get rid of get-a-clip ads?

When I surf the web, "get-a-clip" ads pop up at the bottom of the screen. I tried to disable them in Internet Explorer, but it does not allow me to hit the disable tab. I was able to take it off my PC, but the ads persist. How do I get rid of Get-a-Clip
    ads?

Angel DS_995, Jul 16, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do I get rid of this?

Brink, Jul 16, 2017
  5. Ah! I was calling it everything but that searching up how to hide it *chuckle

Thanks!

ApoKalypZe, Jul 16, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I get rid of this?

1. How do I get rid of this? - Similar Threads - rid

2. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  3. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  4. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  5. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  6. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  7. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  8. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?: I visited the Instragram website only once.Right after that, when I now hit <WINDOWS>-<A> on my desktop PC's keyboard, a panel is displayed, reading: "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instagram":I never accepted this panel to appear. It's bugging me. I'm not interested in such...
  10. How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?

How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?: I visited the Instragram website only once.Right after that, when I now hit <WINDOWS>-<A> on my desktop PC's keyboard, a panel is displayed, reading: "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instagram":I never accepted this panel to appear. It's bugging me. I'm not interested in such...