Windows 10: How do I get rid of this?

Discus and support How do I get rid of this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Starting today, this shows up when I navigate throughout folders: [img] I really don't want, or need, to see this in every folder I go. Can anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ApoKalypZe, Jul 16, 2017.

1. How do I get rid of this?

Starting today, this shows up when I navigate throughout folders:

How do I get rid of this? [​IMG]

I really don't want, or need, to see this in every folder I go. Can anyone help me get rid of this toolbar?

:)

ApoKalypZe, Jul 16, 2017

2. how do I get rid of get-a-clip ads?

Follow the instructions here.

How to remove Get-A-Clip Ads (Virus Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to Step 2. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Jul 16, 2017
  3. how do I get rid of get-a-clip ads?

When I surf the web, "get-a-clip" ads pop up at the bottom of the screen. I tried to disable them in Internet Explorer, but it does not allow me to hit the disable tab. I was able to take it off my PC, but the ads persist. How do I get rid of Get-a-Clip
    ads?

Angel DS_995, Jul 16, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do I get rid of this?

Brink, Jul 16, 2017
  5. Ah! I was calling it everything but that searching up how to hide it *chuckle

Thanks!

ApoKalypZe, Jul 16, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I get rid of this?

1. How do I get rid of this? - Similar Threads - rid

2. How to get rid of the big volume changing box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of the big volume changing box: Whenever I adjust the volume a big box appears telling me what I am watching/listening to. It is really annoying and intrusive. How do I switch this off? I know what I'm listening to. I just want to see the volume submitted by /u/MaroonCrow [link] [comments]...
  3. I set up a sign-in PIN and can't use it or get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I set up a sign-in PIN and can't use it or get rid of it: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop and set up a sign-in PIN recently. When I tried to proceed with setting up Windows Hello I was advised my home account wasn't equipped to set it up, so I gave up and deleted the PIN from my password manager and no longer have it. I am now...
  4. How do I get rid of malware - apparently in Chrome.

How do I get rid of malware - apparently in Chrome.: Malwarebytes indicates that the following pest is in google chrome. jbldcomffojmkkjbblhcebeicbncmjpf There was a second entry, but this has gone when I removed all extensions for google chrome. I did find the above in the registry and deleted it. It just reappears at will...
  5. Small System Reserved drive - can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Small System Reserved drive - can I get rid of it?: It may be an easy one. I realized that Windows Explorer is showing up a 100MB 'System Reserved' drive. There is a way of hiding it? Thanks! 168995
  6. Is there any way to get rid of the start button for taskbars on non-primary monitors?

Is there any way to get rid of the start button for taskbars on non-primary monitors?: I don't really expect there to be a way to do this, but it would be nice. submitted by /u/GamePerson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jz91z8/is_there_any_way_to_get_rid_of_the_start_button/
  7. Is there any way to get rid of this collapsable folder group?

Is there any way to get rid of this collapsable folder group?: [ATTACH] Hey there fellers! I hate opening my file explorer and seeing this useless FOLDERS (5) thingy. Is there any way to remove it? Winaero Tweaker doesn't work*...
  8. get rid of old outlook account

get rid of old outlook account: Hi, I had an outlook account with a group of professionals I no longer work with. I created a new account for our new group. Every time I log in I first get prompted to open the account I no longer have a password for and don't want to use anymore. How do I get rid of...
  9. How can I get rid of a green screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get rid of a green screen?: Whenever I play a video I can hear it but the screen turns green. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-a-green-screen/39b67cc9-cc83-4862-abca-a6669ff87363
  10. i know how to get rid of yahoo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i know how to get rid of yahoo: fist press ctrl+shift+ese and then end all task but do not end the browers one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-how-to-get-rid-of-yahoo/9bc17b16-58da-4fbf-a98c-b40a41254cc9