Windows 10: How do I implement this custom command prompt in PowerShell 7.0.0 on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I implement this custom command prompt in PowerShell 7.0.0 on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jdrch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwe2bz/how_do_i_implement_this_custom_command_prompt_in/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jdrch, Apr 7, 2020.

1. /u/jdrch Win User

How do I implement this custom command prompt in PowerShell 7.0.0 on Windows 10?

/u/jdrch, Apr 7, 2020
  2. neilpzz Win User

Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

When you boot from the install USB at the language screen press shift + F10 to enter a command prompt.

Type diskpart at the prompt and press return

At the DISKPART prompt type list disk. press return.

If your disk is shown as Disk 0 type sel disk 0

Type clean all, press return.

All data will be removed from Disk 0. Once complete type exit to exit Diskpart and exit again to exit the command prompt.

Try the install again starting with selecting your language > Install now at Custom install there should be one partition of unallocated space, if so select Next.

update in BOLD

neilpzz, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Apr 7, 2020
  4. OldMike65 Win User

How do I implement this custom command prompt in PowerShell 7.0.0 on Windows 10?

Context menu now has "Powershell" instead of "Command Prompt"

Read this tutorial and it shows you how, step by step How do I implement this custom command prompt in PowerShell 7.0.0 on Windows 10? :)
    Show Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell on Win+X menu in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

OldMike65, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I implement this custom command prompt in PowerShell 7.0.0 on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - implement custom command

2. Maximum RAM Capacity shows '0' in windows command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum RAM Capacity shows '0' in windows command prompt: I want to check up my maximum RAM Capacity in command prompt, so I use this code 'wmic memphysical get maxcapacity' the result is '0'. How to know the max capacity of RAM for Sony laptop...
  3. Maximum RAM Capacity shows '0' in windows command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximum RAM Capacity shows '0' in windows command prompt: I want to check up my maximum RAM Capacity in command prompt, so I use this code 'wmic memphysical get maxcapacity' the result is '0'. How to know the max capacity of RAM for Sony laptop...
  4. Maximum RAM Capacity shows '0' in windows command prompt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to "set-mppreference -ThreatIDDefaultAction_Actions 0" in powershell?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to "set-mppreference -ThreatIDDefaultAction_Actions 0" in powershell?: I think my pc got affected with virus and now when I checked "Get-MpPreference" in powershell - ThreatIDDefaultAction_Actions & ThreatIDDefaultAction_Ids is shown as:ThreatIDDefaultAction_Actions : {6, 6, 6, 6...} ThreatIDDefaultAction_Ids : {2147735503, 2147735735,...
  6. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  7. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  8. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How to "set-mppreference -ThreatIDDefaultAction_Actions 0" in powershell?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to "set-mppreference -ThreatIDDefaultAction_Actions 0" in powershell?: After getting infected with a virus, it changed a lot of my Defender settings.I want to restore everything in "get-mppreference" to default, if you know a way to do it, that would be great, which I ran "Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackage" but...
  10. How do i change Powershell to be the default Command Prompt in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change Powershell to be the default Command Prompt in windows 10?: I want to change PowerShell to the default Command Prompt, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-powershell-to-be-the-default/f08e9af4-d3f8-4a16-8fda-643088d8d3d5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powershell customization