Windows 10: How do I install media information?

Discus and support How do I install media information? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How di I install media information?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidWelden, Dec 4, 2018.

1. How do I install media information?

How di I install media information?

:)

DavidWelden, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Windows Media Player - song information encoding

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

As you said ‘’ Title, Album, Artist, and other information are garbled on Windows 10’’ is the information is totally incorrect or it is not displaying properly? Please elaborate.

Meanwhile, try the below steps if you have problem with the information. I suggest you to run Windows Media Player troubleshooter, it will automatically fix the problems with Windows media player. Please follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + C on your keyboard to show the Charms bar.

• Type Troubleshooting and click
      Troubleshooting
      under Settings.

• Now type Troubleshooter in the search option.

• In the search option in the new window, type Media Player
      and click on Windows Media Player Settings Troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
    If the issue is with display, please try the below methods.

Method 1.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

How do I install media information?

windows 10 Installation media disk

Hi Shaela,

To create a Windows 10 recovery DVD or USB, we suggest that you download and use the media creation tool from the

Microsoft software download website
    . To create an installation or repair media, follow the steps below:

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website
    • Download the media creation tool and then run it. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
    • Select Create installation media for another PC.
    • Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
    • Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a reply.

Gino Des, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I install media information?

1. How do I install media information? - Similar Threads - install media information

2. I can't edit media information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't edit media information: I have tried to edit a music file, but it doesn't allow me to edit or apply them.Below is the capture of the problem.This is the information from that file:Type: MP3Origin: DownloadPlease fix it for me. Thank you....
  3. I can't edit media information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't edit media information: I have tried to edit a music file, but it doesn't allow me to edit or apply them.Below is the capture of the problem.This is the information from that file:Type: MP3Origin: DownloadPlease fix it for me. Thank you....
  4. I can't edit media information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I remove software informer;

How do I remove software informer;: none of the current options in msconfig or task manager show where it is AND it is interfering with programs I want to download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-software-informer/c81d28b4-eedd-4606-ad7a-0fecb282f4ab
  6. Downloading media information

Downloading media information: How do I download media information when adding a cd to my Microsoft media player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-media-information/866914af-f5ec-4bce-8d26-65b4103ba8fa
  7. How do I add media information in Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add media information in Windows Media Player?: How do I add media information in Windows Media Player? Such as Album, Title, Track title, et al? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-media-information-in-windows-media/c7a77811-d999-47a3-b5a5-81e7a5d26fca
  8. How do I choose the location on installing the installation media

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I choose the location on installing the installation media: It always choose the hard drive that always has low storage, and I want it to be my USB submitted by /u/Zemicron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6nvgs/how_do_i_choose_the_location_on_installing_the/
  9. How do I add Media information to a CD playing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I add Media information to a CD playing?: How do I add Media information to a CD playing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-media-information-to-a-cd-playing/40aff875-f56b-4bf7-9d08-eaae8c8684f4
  10. Folder Media Information

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Media Information: Hello, Last week I did the free upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 and I was wondering what happened to the media information in folders of my videos. Windows 7 had the file size, file type, run time etc of the highlighted video and I believe audio files. Is it gone or...