Windows 10: how do i pin google chrome to my taskbar in windows 10

Discus and support how do i pin google chrome to my taskbar in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i pin google chrome to my taskbar in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Frozzled, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Frozzled Win User

how do i pin google chrome to my taskbar in windows 10

:)

Frozzled, Sep 18, 2018

2. How to pin Google Chrome backk to Taskbar after reset on Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are referring to Google Chrome from Taskbar after reset on your computer.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• How have you performed reset on your computer?
    • Were you able to find Google Chrome in Start menu under All apps?
    • Is this issue confined only with Google Chrome?

Please be informed when you perform Reset on your computer by selecting Keep my files, all the applications and updates installed on your computer will be removed you will have to download reinstall all those.

Step 1: If you are able find the Google Chrome
    in Start menu under All apps, right-click on
    Google Chrome
    , click on More and on Pin to Taskbar.

Step 2: If reset has uninstalled the application, try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

Later follow Step 1 to pin it to Taskbar

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on this issue.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 18, 2018
  3. WSlosarik Win User
    How to pin Google Chrome apps to the Windows 10 task bar.

Open Chrome from the desktop. Choose your app. Left click on tab and select Pin the Tab. Delete all other tabs.

Go to settings from the menu pulldown. Select Open a Specific Page option of the On Startup section. Click Set Pages link and select Current Page option. Delete all other URLs in the list. Click OK. Kill settings tab.

On the menu pulldown of your pinned tab select More Tools and then Add to Taskbar.

Click on the Windows Start Button in the lower left corner. Select All Apps. Expand the Chrome Apps. Right click one of the symbols in the list below. Select Open File Location. You will see a file explorer list of the saved Google apps that you pinned to
    the taskbar but that did not show up on the taskbar.

Right click on your app and select Pin to Taskbar. Repeat for all desired Google Chrome apps.

WSlosarik, Sep 18, 2018
  4. how do i pin google chrome to my taskbar in windows 10

eidairaman1, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i pin google chrome to my taskbar in windows 10 - Similar Threads - pin google chrome

2. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  3. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  4. Why do my Google Chrome, and Adobe CC Icons that I have pinned to my taskbar not work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my Google Chrome, and Adobe CC Icons that I have pinned to my taskbar not work?: I have Windows 11 and ever since upgrading, I have issues with non-Microsoft programs, where the icons of pinned programs nolonger load on the taskbar. Instead I get a generic icon that doesn't distinguish the app from any other generic app. This is very frustrating and it...
  5. Why do my Google Chrome, and Adobe CC Icons that I have pinned to my taskbar not work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my Google Chrome, and Adobe CC Icons that I have pinned to my taskbar not work?: I have Windows 11 and ever since upgrading, I have issues with non-Microsoft programs, where the icons of pinned programs nolonger load on the taskbar. Instead I get a generic icon that doesn't distinguish the app from any other generic app. This is very frustrating and it...
  6. Pin Google Chrome to Taskbar by default for new users in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin Google Chrome to Taskbar by default for new users in Windows 10: I would like to ask how to pin Google Chrome to taskbar by default for new users in Windows 10.When I used Windows 7, if I Install Google Chrome Google Chrome Stable, Google Chrome Beta or Google Chrome Dev, the Chrome icon will pin to taskbar automatically and when create...
  7. How do I pin Google Chrome to the taskbar without another Chrome icon popping up every time...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I pin Google Chrome to the taskbar without another Chrome icon popping up every time...: submitted by /u/The_Champ_Son [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eso50c/how_do_i_pin_google_chrome_to_the_taskbar_without/
  8. how do i install google chrome?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i install google chrome?: google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-google-chrome/e6073b72-065a-4df4-9b1b-1521e48c669e
  9. How do i uninstall Google Chrome?

in Cortana
    How do i uninstall Google Chrome?: How do I uninstall Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-google-chrome/825d0cb5-3d12-4e21-a4dd-0b50e4e170b7"
  10. how do i pin gmail to my taskbar in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i pin gmail to my taskbar in windows 10: how do i pin Gmail to my taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/how-do-i-pin-gmail-to-my-taskbar-in-windows-10/037a2ca4-d76f-4a08-a8ab-02260acc9d5d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google chrome pin to task bar

2. pin google.to desk top

3. pin search engine to taskbar windows 10

4. How do pin google chrome on my computer,
  5. how to pin google chome to windows 10,
  6. i dont see the pin to taskbar option in goggle chrome,
  7. how to pin google chrome to task bar