Windows 10: How do I pin the same thing multiple times on my taskbar?

Discus and support How do I pin the same thing multiple times on my taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanna pin the same EXE file multiple times on my taskbar, how can I do this? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NMPea, Jul 10, 2018.

1. NMPea Win User

How do I pin the same thing multiple times on my taskbar?

I wanna pin the same EXE file multiple times on my taskbar, how can I do this? Thanks!

:)

NMPea, Jul 10, 2018

2. pin multiple file explorer icons to taskbar

Hi Horie,

You will be able to view multiple pinned icons by scrolling down the taskbar on the computer desktop.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you facing similar issue on performing
      Pin to taskbar
      ?
    • Are the icons not displaying on the taskbar?

Check if similar issue persists on trying to pin the icons by right clicking on the file and selecting
    Pin to taskbar option from the context menu.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to pin file explorer icons on the computer in the same post
    for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Both were my posts How do I pin the same thing multiple times on my taskbar? :) In fact, at first I forgot to post the usual steps to pin Settings to taskbar, and rather complicated (which I thought) by suggesting you create a shortcut. Hence the 2nd post. Anyway, glad the shortcut method helped.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

Pinning things to the file explorer on start bar?

@Alfred001, if you hover your mouse to the far right of any name in the 'Recent' list you can pin it to the list of pinned items. This works for the File Explorer icon on Start and on the taskbar (if you have File Explorer pinned to the taskbar).

Jump Lists - Pin or Unpin Items in Windows 10

How do I pin the same thing multiple times on my taskbar? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. How do I pin the same thing multiple times on my taskbar? - Similar Threads - pin same thing

2. how do i remove the thing right of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove the thing right of the taskbar?: if you click on the wifi sound and battery that menu will pop-up. i want to get rid of that spotify control centre. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-thing-right-of-the-taskbar/2b0454e6-5896-46dd-bb77-cb5ccb0e67db
  3. In Windows 11 - How do I search for multiple files at the same time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 - How do I search for multiple files at the same time?: I have a folder on my server with just over 9,000 PDF Documents. I was just told I need to pull 1,500 based on a list I was given. How do I search for these files in bulk? Searching each of the 1,500 PDF names would take a while, can I search for multiple at the same time?...
  4. In Windows 11 - How do I search for multiple files at the same time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11 - How do I search for multiple files at the same time?: I have a folder on my server with just over 9,000 PDF Documents. I was just told I need to pull 1,500 based on a list I was given. How do I search for these files in bulk? Searching each of the 1,500 PDF names would take a while, can I search for multiple at the same time?...
  5. How to show multiple windows at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show multiple windows at the same time: For example. I show a window A in fullscreen, then I opened another one B in a new window. Then, if I click A, B is concealed. I can only let small windows cover large windows. I know how to use windows+arrows to multitask, but are there anyways not to hide other windows?...
  6. How to show multiple windows at the same time

How to show multiple windows at the same time: For example. I show a window A in fullscreen, then I opened another one B in a new window. Then, if I click A, B is concealed. I can only let small windows cover large windows. I know how to use windows+arrows to multitask, but are there anyways not to hide other windows?...
  7. My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time: Hello.Recently I started having a problem with my Windows 11 PC. When I play a game like Valorant on it and open e.g. Brave browser or Discord on my second monitor, the computer freezes and I need to restart it using the button to be able to use it again. I can hear the sound...
  8. My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time

My PC freezes while doing multiple things at a time: Hello.Recently I started having a problem with my Windows 11 PC. When I play a game like Valorant on it and open e.g. Brave browser or Discord on my second monitor, the computer freezes and I need to restart it using the button to be able to use it again. I can hear the sound...
  9. Taskbar 'Notification Area' on multiple monitors at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar 'Notification Area' on multiple monitors at the same time: Is there any way to do it? To be clear, I know I can move the Taskbar with the Notification Area over to a different monitor, the problem with that is it disappears from the primary monitor in that case. I want it on multiple monitors at the same time, any way to do this?...
  10. How do I open multiple files on File Explorer at the same time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I open multiple files on File Explorer at the same time?: For some reason whenever I select multiple files, for example 2 videos, only one video gets opened. I was wondering if there was a way for me to do this. submitted by /u/Killjoy3879 [link] [comments]...