Windows 10: how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on?

Discus and support how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on, i 'am using win 10 and firefox thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dmxtothemax, Dec 25, 2019.

1. how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on?

how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on,

i 'am using win 10 and firefox

thank you

:)

dmxtothemax, Dec 25, 2019

2. Unable to share media to TV after clean Windows 10 install

I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Home x64 (1511 Build 10586.318). Before the clean install I could share and view on my Panasonic TV all the photos / videos stored on my PC. Since the clean install, while all the media locations on my PC are listed in the Windows Media Player Libraries, including my OneDrive, only the OneDrive locations are visible on the TV (Windows appears to automatically add the OneDrive to the list, as if you remove it from the list of libraries it is added again automatically!). The TV is listed in the devices to which the media can be streamed on the Local network.

I also have a Western Digital NAS drive and can stream all media to the TV from this without any problem. Can anybody suggest why the media located in the default Windows Pictures / Video locations cannot be viewed on the TV, while the OneDrive locations are and how I can solve this issue?

Exspextations, Jan 6, 2020
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on?

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Bree, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on?

1. how do I remove the recently installed photo's media add on? - Similar Threads - remove recently installed

2. Photos Media Engine Add-on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Media Engine Add-on: i just got a prompt to install Photos Media Engine Add-on so i did. The installation asked me which computer and it listed 2 of them. ONE of them is a computer I no longer own. How do I remove that computer from Microsoft?????W10-64 Pro...
  3. How do I prevent Photos Media Add In from automatically installing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I prevent Photos Media Add In from automatically installing?: How do I prevent Photos Media Add In from automatically installing? I don't want the add in, I don';t need the add in and I really don't feel like having to find another media viewer app. Thanks!...
  4. How do I Delete Photos media engine add on

How do I Delete Photos media engine add on: How do I Delete Photos media engine add on. I did not even Download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-photos-media-engine-add-on/84b0014f-7af2-44c2-acee-6a08a7fc4c96
  5. How do I prevent Windows from automatically installing add-ons such as "photos media engine...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I prevent Windows from automatically installing add-ons such as "photos media engine...: I disabled all updates, but this suddenly just installed on its own without notice. Is there a way to prevent Windows from installing things like this in the future? submitted by /u/Hex4869 [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I remove "photos media engine add-on"? Why is MS installing this without my knowledge?

How do I remove "photos media engine add-on"? Why is MS installing this without my knowledge?: I connected my iPhone to my Windows 10 version 1803 computer via USB. While deleting photos on the iPhone and moving others to my computer, I received a message the "photos media engine add-on" had been downloaded and installed. I am not able to find any information via the...
  7. photo media add on

photo media add on: what does the photo media engine add on do how does it work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-media-add-on/fe06072c-1e17-4ecd-aa75-c765d883c3f6
  8. What does the Photos Media Engine Add-on do?

What does the Photos Media Engine Add-on do?: Newer builds of the Microsoft Photo App automatically install the PhotosMedia Engine Add-on, itself an app available in the Microsoft App Store. The description reads: "This add-on activates advanced search capabilities in Microsoft Photos and subsequently helps users find...
  9. remove photo add-on

remove photo add-on: I don't know why, but out of the blue my system loaded Photos Add-on. I didn't request it, search for it, or most of all, want it. I don't understand how or why this happened. Now I just want to uninstall it and regain that hard drive space. Opening the Control Panel...
  10. how do i remove recent tabs

in Browsers and Email
    how do i remove recent tabs: if i go to history and want to remove it all of a sudden it shoes history and recent tabs and even after the history is deleted by checking the padge and hitting delete the recent tabs still shows the last 9 or 10 sites you have been on?*Mad 21196

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos media engine uninstall

2. photos media engine add on uninstall

3. photo media engine add-on

4. photos media engine add on remove,
  5. photos media engine add-on uninstall,
  6. photo media engine add-on remove,
  7. photo media engine uninstall,
  8. photo media engine,
  9. photo media add on uninstall,
  10. photo media engine add on uninstall,
  11. photos media engine,