Windows 10: How do I stop booting in safe mode

Discus and support How do I stop booting in safe mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, First time posting here, hope I do it right. So I tried booting in safe mode, to make a fresh driver install for my probably faulty GPU, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KayNeroston, May 22, 2020.

1. How do I stop booting in safe mode

Hi,

First time posting here, hope I do it right.

So I tried booting in safe mode, to make a fresh driver install for my probably faulty GPU, but when I try to login, password isn't recognized! I usually use a pin number that doesn't work either. Looks like the boot doesn't allow internet connection too... It always boots in safe mode, and so I'm locked out of my pc!

I tried some things with the bios, and the troubleshooting on boot wants me to use my password... Please help me!

My motherboard is an aorus B450 elite and use win10 pro

Sorry if I'm in the wrong topic!

:)

KayNeroston, May 22, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Stop computer booting into safe mode

In case there are any other problems with safe mode see this tutorial (option #5, step #5):

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

zbook, May 22, 2020
  3. Can't boot into Normal/Safe Mode with Networking, only safe mode...

Good Evening,
    I could do with some pointers on resolving an issue. I can only boot into windows in safe mode in Windows 10. Normal mode and safe mode with networking doesn't work. The problem occurred after a windows update. I have removed the latest updates that were installed and cleared any pending ones but it still won't boot properly. I have also run the troubleshooter and tried to recovery to an earlier date which also doesn't work.
    The laptop is a HP ENVY 17 notebook. At boot it just gets to the HP logo with the circular loading icon and no further and can only boot it into safe mode. Can anyone recommend the next steps? I have also tried the following;

• stopping startup items
    • uninstalling hardware drivers
    • removing recent software
    • running troubleshooters at boot
    • sfc scan
    • diagnostic/selective startups with minimal services running
    Would the fact that I cant boot into Safe Mode with Networking imply its a network driver related issue?
    Bit of a dead end really, any help would be much appreciated
    Kind regards
    Trevor

trevstonbury, May 22, 2020
  4. How do I stop booting in safe mode

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

^^ what he said try the steps in safe mode or VGA mode, then let us know if it boots up better yet if the steps will work after booting it up in safe mode

Protagonist, May 22, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop booting in safe mode

1. How do I stop booting in safe mode - Similar Threads - stop booting safe

2. How do I exit safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I exit safe mode: I was trying to get rid of a virus through a YouTube tutorial and part of it requried me to use safe modeOnce I went into safe mode I couldn't turn on my monitor even though my laptop was on it's connected to a monitor. So I was confused on why this was happening and then...
  3. Computer is locked in Safe Mode, and will not boot up. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is locked in Safe Mode, and will not boot up. How do I fix this?: This started initially when Windows alerted me that I was running out of space on my C: drive. It opened a window offering to find files for deletion and automatically selected several choices. I allowed it to do so without changing any of the choices and ran the program. I...
  4. Computer is locked in Safe Mode, and will not boot up. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is locked in Safe Mode, and will not boot up. How do I fix this?: This started initially when Windows alerted me that I was running out of space on my C: drive. It opened a window offering to find files for deletion and automatically selected several choices. I allowed it to do so without changing any of the choices and ran the program. I...
  5. Boot in Safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boot in Safe mode: I got stuck in safe mode , when i tried to choose any option from troubleshoot it ask me for the password and i am entering the right password it is not accepting my password and its not booting my laptop with network mode , i have done couple of things thatis already on...
  6. How do I change Safe Mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change Safe Mode.: How do i change Safe Mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-safe-mode/e15d7111-87ae-4342-832e-9e4166ed8a12
  7. How do I get into safe mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get into safe mode?: I already looked it up on the internet where it says that first I need to start up winRE by restarting my computer over and over ,but i still get blue screen. I also tried it to start windows with another gpu and even without an gpu but i wont get out of the loop. What should...
  8. Stop computer booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop computer booting into safe mode: My screen started flickering and (following a bad guide) I used msconfig to configure safe mode. Safe mode does not allow PIN login. My password does not work. I am sure that I have remembered it correctly. I can log into https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and see my...
  9. How the hell do I boot into Safe Mode? Argh!

in Windows 10 Support
    How the hell do I boot into Safe Mode? Argh!: Computer is blue screening with either a DPC Watchdog or a Driver Power State error before I get to a desktop to do anything. This rules our msconfig, shift+restart, or anything else that has to be done from within Windows. F8 doesn't seem to work anymore as that does...
  10. How to stop booting in to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop booting in to Safe Mode: I have just upgraded my PC from Windows 8 to Windows 10. My antivirus software needed to restart and boot in to Safe Mode. But, for years I have used the 4 digit pin login from Win 8,but I cannot remember the normal password. Safe Mode ony allows login via the...