Windows 10: How do I submit photos to MSN for web site display to viewers. EXCELLENT QUALITY. RESPOND...

Discus and support How do I submit photos to MSN for web site display to viewers. EXCELLENT QUALITY. RESPOND... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I HAVE AN AMAZING SET OF PHOTOS FROM MY PRIVATE COLLECTION, WHICH ARE ARTISTICALL STUNNING. HOW DO I OFFER, NO FEE, THESE PHOTOS TO APPEAR WHEN MY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LARRYMCKENNA, Jun 25, 2019.

1. How do I submit photos to MSN for web site display to viewers. EXCELLENT QUALITY. RESPOND...

I HAVE AN AMAZING SET OF PHOTOS FROM MY PRIVATE COLLECTION, WHICH ARE ARTISTICALL STUNNING.

HOW DO I OFFER, NO FEE, THESE PHOTOS TO APPEAR WHEN MY SURFACE 3 TABLET OPENS?????

Dr. LARRY MCKENNA

:)

LARRYMCKENNA, Jun 25, 2019

2. Microsoft photos is not responding

Hello,

I realize that the Microsoft photos is not responding in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to open the photos through Windows Photo viewer or Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What exact issue are you facing with Microsoft Photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    photo viewer

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as corrupted system file or your graphic driver needs to be updated. To isolate your issues about viewing photos in
    Windows Photo Viewer, we just have a few questions:

• Is the issue the same with a different image file format?
    • Have you tried using the Photo app to check if the issue is the same?
    • Is the issue only occurs with the photos that were captured using your DSLR camera?
    • Have you tried downloading photos online and check if the issue is the same?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, to troubleshoot your issue in using the Windows Photo Viewer, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter. To do so, click on this
    link. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you update your graphic driver. To do this, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jun 25, 2019
  4. iko22 Win User

How do I submit photos to MSN for web site display to viewers. EXCELLENT QUALITY. RESPOND...

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

How do I submit photos to MSN for web site display to viewers.  EXCELLENT QUALITY.  RESPOND... [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I submit photos to MSN for web site display to viewers. EXCELLENT QUALITY. RESPOND...

1. How do I submit photos to MSN for web site display to viewers. EXCELLENT QUALITY. RESPOND... - Similar Threads - submit photos MSN

2. Issues with Site Display on MSN: Seeking Assistance and Solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Site Display on MSN: Seeking Assistance and Solutions: Hello MSN Community,I've been experiencing some challenges with how my website removed link appears on MSN, and I'm seeking your help and expertise to resolve the issue. Despite ensuring that my website is optimized and functional, it seems that there are display...
  3. Issues with Site Display on MSN: Seeking Assistance and Solutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Site Display on MSN: Seeking Assistance and Solutions: Hello MSN Community,I've been experiencing some challenges with how my website removed link appears on MSN, and I'm seeking your help and expertise to resolve the issue. Despite ensuring that my website is optimized and functional, it seems that there are display...
  4. Submitting our website to MSN news

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submitting our website to MSN news: How to submit our news website to MSN news? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-our-website-to-msn-news/4ba0af3e-9d53-4f6e-a3ba-87323754d47d
  5. Submitting our website to MSN news

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Submitting our website to MSN news: How to submit our news website to MSN news? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-our-website-to-msn-news/4ba0af3e-9d53-4f6e-a3ba-87323754d47d
  6. distorted lettering displayed on some web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    distorted lettering displayed on some web sites: Since about 2 months ago, my laptop displays of some websites, including gmail and Google news, will frequently contain some distorted letters, and sometimes also different color backgrounds. For example, sometimes the titles in my gmail inbox will be unreadable, but if I...
  7. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  8. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight: How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet but could not find an answer....
  9. No images on MSN site.

in Browsers and Email
    No images on MSN site.: No other sites showing this problem. Using Firefox and Ghostery. Any one else? 138602
  10. Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Web Site Not Displaying Properly: I have a new PC and have a annoying problem once in a while. When I open an internet page it usually displays fine, but sometimes it does not (see below). If the page does not display properly and I click on refresh, it displays fine. Can you tell me how to eliminate the...