Windows 10: How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I...

Discus and support How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I turned it on the lights didn't come on? Please someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnthonyRodriguez11, Jun 20, 2019.

1. How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I...

How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I turned it on the lights didn't come on? Please someone help.

:)

AnthonyRodriguez11, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

power light turns off and on

Hi,

This can be due to a hardware or a corrupted driver on your device.
    For us to identify the next step to take, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Are you experiencing any issues when playing Windows Media Player?
    • Can you describe to us what do you mean by power light turns off and on?
    • What is the build and version of Windows that you’re using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • Have you made any recent changes before you encountered this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Light on Touchpad stays on

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to assist you with the issue you are facing, please reply to the following questions:

• When you say, “The white light on my touchpad” which light are you referring to?
    • What is the exact model number of your computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    How to turn the backlight on and off
    and check if the Illumination setting is available for Touchpad in the console.

Please get back to us with the details to assist you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 20, 2019
  4. How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I...

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I...

1. How do I turn on the lights in the fans? Because on the box it has the lights on but when I... - Similar Threads - turn lights fans

2. How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light: Hi, I Am A Windows 10 21H2 User And I Wanted Search Menu Not The Search Box To Be On Light Theme, But I Don't Know How To Do That, I've Been Finding An Option In Registry Editor And I Can't Find It......
  3. How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light: Hi, I Am A Windows 10 21H2 User And I Wanted Search Menu Not The Search Box To Be On Light Theme, But I Don't Know How To Do That, I've Been Finding An Option In Registry Editor And I Can't Find It......
  4. How Do I Turn Search Menu Theme Into Light

in Cortana
  5. PC lights and fans turn on but not screen, keyboard, or mouse.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC lights and fans turn on but not screen, keyboard, or mouse.: I’ve had some pc problems this whole week, from start ups taking forever, and it going to sleep and not be able to turn back on, and now when I turn it on, i can hear its little start up noises of the fan and such, the leds light up but nothing happens, my screen doesnt light...
  6. PC lights and fans turn on but not screen, keyboard, or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lights and fans turn on but not screen, keyboard, or mouse.: I’ve had some pc problems this whole week, from start ups taking forever, and it going to sleep and not be able to turn back on, and now when I turn it on, i can hear its little start up noises of the fan and such, the leds light up but nothing happens, my screen doesnt light...
  7. Fans and lights but no display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fans and lights but no display: Hello, so i was just playing my game when it crashed and i had just today installed a HWID spoofer, when my game crashed my cheats wont start up on the spoofed HWID so therefore i restarted my computer. the pc then just stayed on a black screen for 10 mins so i held the...
  8. How do I turn off night light?!?!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I turn off night light?!?!: I'm having the common problem of Night Light not being able to be turned off. I have searched and tried every solution I've seen so far including deleting things from the registry, adding things to the registry, logging out and back in, and generally every solution I've come...
  9. How do I turn off night light?!?!

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I turn off night light?!?!: I'm having the common problem of Night Light not being able to be turned off. I have searched and tried every solution I've seen so far including deleting things from the registry, adding things to the registry, logging out and back in, and generally every solution I've come...
  10. how do i turn on my back keyboard light

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn on my back keyboard light: how do i turn on my back keyboard light to light up the letters and numbers on my windows 10 home HP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-back-keyboard-light/0a20bc4b-87bd-4c48-b0f7-26c7f05e70c5