Windows 10: How Do You Create and Rename Email Folders in the Windows 10 Mail App

Discus and support How Do You Create and Rename Email Folders in the Windows 10 Mail App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you create and rename folders in the Windows 10 Mail App? With the Windows 8 Mail App, it was just a case of right-clicking, but the Windows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ARC1020, Jul 28, 2015.

1. ARC1020 Win User

How Do You Create and Rename Email Folders in the Windows 10 Mail App

How do you create and rename folders in the Windows 10 Mail App?

With the Windows 8 Mail App, it was just a case of right-clicking, but the Windows 10 Mail App, right-clicking just shows 'Remove From Favourites' and 'Pin To Start'. There's no context menu for 'Create Folder' or 'Rename Folder'.

How Do You Create and Rename Email Folders in the Windows 10 Mail App [​IMG]

:)

ARC1020, Jul 28, 2015

2. In Windows 10 Mail App, I am unable to create or change file name listed under ALL FILES.

* Original Title: Windows 10 Mail App

In Windows 10 Mail App, I am unable to create or change file name listed under ALL FILES. When I click on folders, up comes a list of folders like: deleted items, sent, in box, etc. but there is no folder to save an email. I do have one folder which is named
    ERROR and I was able to save emails to that folder but I can't rename it

LouisStedman, Jul 28, 2015
  3. GordonB-P Win User
    Junk Mail folder in Windows 10 mail is not called "Junk Mail"

In Outlook.com on the web, the Junk Email folder is called "Junk Email".

In Windows 10 Mail app, the Junk Email folder is called HM_BulkMail_ with no option to rename it.

How do I fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

GordonB-P, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 28, 2015
  5. ARC1020 Win User
    How odd, I really thought I was going mad when I couldn't find a way to do it, as I was sure there must be a way. I wonder if they've just overlooked it?

ARC1020, Jul 28, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    No, not overlooked. It's a completely new app, and it's not fully mature yet. New versions will come out periodically (it was the same way when Windows 8 was first released. The mail app was even worse)

Mystere, Jul 28, 2015
  7. ARC1020 Win User
    Not mature, I think it's barely conceived. Seriously, I'm dumbfounded, I've just tried to empty the deleted items folder (which doesn't have a right-click option to do so either) and also found CTRL + A to 'Select All' doesn't even work...

Then to top it off, as Windows 8 got everyone in the habit of dragging to close the Mail app, I've just dragged the stupid thing behind my auto hide taskbar.

Windows Store app designer ---> *Drink1

ARC1020, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do You Create and Rename Email Folders in the Windows 10 Mail App - Similar Threads - Create Rename Email

2. How to create email group in Windows 11 Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create email group in Windows 11 Mail App: In the Windows 11 Mail App not Outlook, I can't seem to save email groups in the Contacts after I set them up. The group contact title is still there, but all the individual personal emails previously listed and saved in the group contact have disappeared when I access the...
  3. How to create email group in Windows 11 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create email group in Windows 11 Mail App: In the Windows 11 Mail App not Outlook, I can't seem to save email groups in the Contacts after I set them up. The group contact title is still there, but all the individual personal emails previously listed and saved in the group contact have disappeared when I access the...
  4. How do you rename the C:\users\username folder in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you rename the C:\users\username folder in Windows: My c drive username is not renaming and rename option doesn't show it. can you tell how to rename it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-rename-the-cusersusername-folder-in/5111c7e5-6a64-4c6f-b897-527ba518292f
  5. How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?

How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?: I am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. ***Modified title from: i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I need to be able to organise my email. ***...
  6. How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 mail

How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 mail: Missing the + next to All folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-new-folder-in-windows-10-mail/6f00be35-25e2-4a75-b18a-e27e26829fdb
  7. How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 Mail?

How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 Mail?: I click on the + to the right of Folders, a box appears. I enter a folder name and hit <enter>. The new folder name appears briefly in the list of folders but I immediately get a message "The folder named xxx couldn't be created"....
  8. How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App: If you have more than one email alias in Outlook.com, with the Windows 8 Mail app you could choose what alias you wanted to send an email from by clicking on 'More' and selecting the address you wanted to use from the drop-down list. You could also set which email alias...
  9. How Do You Show Newsletters in Newsletters Folder (Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Show Newsletters in Newsletters Folder (Windows 10 Mail App: In the Windows 8 Mail app, you could turn on 'Show Newsletters Separately' and all mailing list emails would be automatically sent to the Newsletters folder, keeping the Inbox Free. How do you turn this on in the Windows 10 Mail App, as the option is missing? [img] 9392
  10. How to create folders for mail

in Browsers and Email
    How to create folders for mail: I have this same question. I want one inbox for all 8 of my email accounts. I want a single sent folder and single trash folder for all accounts. And, I want to be able to create my own folders below the bottom fixed folder (sent or trash or junk or whatever it happens to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to rename an e mail folder in windows home client 10

2. how do I rename an email folder in windows 10

3. how do you rename bulk items folders in windows 10 mail

4. windows 10 mail folders rename,
  5. rename folder 360 mail windows 10,
  6. what is the bulk mail folder in windows 10,
  7. widows 10 mail rename folders,
  8. create or re name mail folders in windows 10,
  9. how to rename windows live mail folders,
  10. how to rename an e-mail folder on windows 10 mail,
  11. how to rename email folder in windows10,