Windows 10: How to add or remove differensiert settings in the settings app in Windows 10

Discus and support How to add or remove differensiert settings in the settings app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, i was wondering on how i can chnage what settings me and the users of the computer is able to go into. For an example if i want to block accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Serix., Dec 18, 2018.

1. Serix. Win User

How to add or remove differensiert settings in the settings app in Windows 10

Hey, i was wondering on how i can chnage what settings me and the users of the computer is able to go into. For an example if i want to block accounts settings in the settings app what would i do then? Please help me i need this fast! Also if it is possible to do in the gpedit i would do that. But just give me the easiest way!! Thanks

:)

Serix., Dec 18, 2018
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 18, 2018
  4. How to add or remove differensiert settings in the settings app in Windows 10

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

How to add or remove differensiert settings in the settings app in Windows 10

1. How to add or remove differensiert settings in the settings app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add remove differensiert

2. How to remove this setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this setting?: I was playing a game then I had to do something, when I came back I accedintily pressed 2 keys and then when I tried to use WASD the windows home button wasn't working and instead all my keys were now used as something that either opened a sidebar, opened the settings tab,...
  3. How to remove this setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this setting?: I was playing a game then I had to do something, when I came back I accedintily pressed 2 keys and then when I tried to use WASD the windows home button wasn't working and instead all my keys were now used as something that either opened a sidebar, opened the settings tab,...
  4. How to Add, Remove or Reset Quick Settings in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add, Remove or Reset Quick Settings in Windows 11: [ATTACH]The Windows 11 Quick Settings is very similar to the Action Center in Windows 10. The same keyboard shortcut Win+A can be used to open them. PC users can customize Quick Settings to their preferences. In this post, we will show you how to Add, Remove or Reset Quick...
  5. Windows 1903 (18362.86) Add/Remove Apps settings crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1903 (18362.86) Add/Remove Apps settings crashes: Hi, I just upgraded to Windows 1903 (18362.86) by switching my local admin account to an online account and joining the Windows Insiders program. After successfully updating, I un-enrolled from Windows Insiders and reverted to a local account. Now, the Add/Remove Apps module...
  6. How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10: I am trying to add new application (same as whats-app) except the suggested application by windows on share menu (that is appear after right click on the object e.g. an picture). I searched on internet. the solution is to do it via share menu. the share menu is not...
  7. How to remove Microsoft tips in settings app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to remove Microsoft tips in settings app.: How do I get rid of Microsoft tips in settings app. Gort [img] 119315
  8. Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Apps to Not be Included in Sets of Tabs in Windows 10 [img] Warning Sets is no longer available in Windows 10. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in...
  9. Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 15007 released on January 12th 2017. [img] Information Windows 10...
  10. Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Hidden Samples Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can enable a secret Samples page in Settings. This secret Samples page contains the Settings team's tests and...