Windows 10: How to change a file's permission through powershell or command prompt

Discus and support How to change a file's permission through powershell or command prompt in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a file get executed automatically as admin through command prompt or powershell? Lets say there is a file.exe and I want to tick... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by randomdude11, Oct 20, 2018.

1. How to change a file's permission through powershell or command prompt

Is there a way to make a file get executed automatically as admin through command prompt or powershell?
    Lets say there is a file.exe and I want to tick that box that says "execute as administrator" without right clicking the file and doing it through the user interface.
    Which Windows binary does that?
    I'm new on windows. I've been using GNU systems since I was 13 and I'm totally lost now that I need Windows.

HALP.

:)

randomdude11, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Outlaw Win User

Change PowerShell To Command Prompt

How do you change from PowerShell to Command Prompt using file explorer ?

Outlaw, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Bree Win User

How to change a file's permission through powershell or command prompt

Thema:

How to change a file's permission through powershell or command prompt

1. How to change a file's permission through powershell or command prompt - Similar Threads - change file's permission

2. How to change mouse cursor scheme through command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change mouse cursor scheme through command prompt: Hey,I would like to change my mouse cursor scheme on a work computer which doesn't have administrator permissions as per the organizations settings, but every time I open something like Microsoft Paint, or even just randomly, the mouse cursor will change from my custom scheme...
  3. How to change mouse cursor scheme through command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change mouse cursor scheme through command prompt: Hey,I would like to change my mouse cursor scheme on a work computer which doesn't have administrator permissions as per the organizations settings, but every time I open something like Microsoft Paint, or even just randomly, the mouse cursor will change from my custom scheme...
  4. How to change mouse cursor scheme through command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  6. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  7. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to change DNS server using Command Prompt and PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    How to change DNS server using Command Prompt and PowerShell: [ATTACH]If you want to change the DNS server using Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell, […] This article How to change DNS server using Command Prompt and PowerShell first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How to change a file's permission through powershell or command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change a file's permission through powershell or command prompt: Is there a way to make a file get executed automatically as admin through command prompt or powershell? Lets say there is a file.exe and I want to tick that box that says "execute as administrator" without right clicking the file and doing it through the user interface....
  10. Change PowerShell To Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Change PowerShell To Command Prompt: How do you change from PowerShell to Command Prompt using file explorer ? 104838

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change permissions in wndows powershell for a file with command

2. \how to change a files permission through powershell or command prompt

3. windows powershell commands edit folder permission