Windows 10: How to change a windows 10 local child account to a microsoft outlook child account?

Discus and support How to change a windows 10 local child account to a microsoft outlook child account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I created a window 10 standard user account for my child. I did not know how to create a child microsoft outlook email account at the time I created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Retired.Techie, Mar 15, 2020.

1. How to change a windows 10 local child account to a microsoft outlook child account?

I created a window 10 standard user account for my child. I did not know how to create a child microsoft outlook email account at the time I created the windows 10 login for my child. I now have a child's outlook email that I want the windows 10 child account to link to.

How do I migrate or add the child outlook to sync with his windows 10 user account? Currently the windows 10 user account is attached to my parent outlook email account,. Is there a way to change this to link to the new child outlook account?

I added money to the child microsoft account but we are not able to use it to purchase third party Roblux.

Every time Roblox pops up a microsoft account it points to the parent email account not the newly created child email account.

When I look at the status of the child Microsoft account balance it shows a none zero balance. We are not able to use it to purchase Roblux.

Thank you

Retired.Techie aka Grandpa

:)

Retired.Techie, Mar 15, 2020
  2. creativex Win User

How to change admin account to child account

Hi

I recently upgraded a HP computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 pro using the
    Windows update/free Upgrade.

How can I change my childs admin account to a child account? The account
    is registered With a Microsoft account and i have added my Microsoft account
    as a second admin on the computer.

Thanks

creativex, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Merge local child account with Microsoft account?

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kindly follow the steps.

1. Login to your child's local account.

2. Press Windows key and go to Settings > Account > Your Account > Sign-in with a Microsoft Account.

3. Enter your child's Microsoft email and password and click Next.

4. Now enter your child's old local account password.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

This will not remove any data from your child's account, instead connect your child's Microsoft Account to their respective local account. Make sure you add your child to the family from accounts.live.com

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

How to change a windows 10 local child account to a microsoft outlook child account?

Can I set up an child account without an Microsoft account?

Seems the OP does not have (or apparently want) a Microsoft account.

Unfortunately it's a requirement for Child Accounts - from the tutorial...
    As an alternative to a Child Account, how about using a local Guest Account?

*Arrow Add Guest Account in Windows 10

Thema:

How to change a windows 10 local child account to a microsoft outlook child account?

1. How to change a windows 10 local child account to a microsoft outlook child account? - Similar Threads - change local child

2. how to switch windows 10 child account to local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to switch windows 10 child account to local account: i saw someone asking the same question but i still can't change it below "your family" it only said we can't connect to Microsoft family on this device might not be up to date I was thinking what dose that matter for a long time....
  3. how to switch windows 10 child account to local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to switch windows 10 child account to local account: i saw someone asking the same question but i still can't change it below "your family" it only said we can't connect to Microsoft family on this device might not be up to date I was thinking what dose that matter for a long time....
  4. how to switch windows 10 child account to local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Revert a child account to a local account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revert a child account to a local account in Windows 10: Hello folks, I'm in a bind here, hope some can help me.I decided to create a Microsoft account for my 9 year old to use in our Xbox. In all it's wisdom, Windows 10 decided to associate this limited child account to my local administrator account. Now my administrator account...
  6. Revert a child account to a local account in Windows 10

Revert a child account to a local account in Windows 10: Hello folks, I'm in a bind here, hope some can help me.I decided to create a Microsoft account for my 9 year old to use in our Xbox. In all it's wisdom, Windows 10 decided to associate this limited child account to my local administrator account. Now my administrator account...
  7. How to change from child account to local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change from child account to local account: I have been looking for this for a while. I signed into a child account in Microsoft Family and want to change back to a local account because it's restricting me from Google I am using Microsoft Edge by the way. I have looked and cannot see a single button that says "change...
  8. How to change from child account to local account

How to change from child account to local account: I have been looking for this for a while. I signed into a child account in Microsoft Family and want to change back to a local account because it's restricting me from Google I am using Microsoft Edge by the way. I have looked and cannot see a single button that says "change...
  9. How to change from child account to local account

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Change account to child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change account to child: When I set my son up on Xboxone, I used my email and information with his gamertag. I need to set screen time, but cant because he is set as the “parent.” I tried to add another adult to my “family” on microsoft to monitor/ set screen time for him, but it didnt work...