Windows 10: how to change account from a member account to an administrator account type?

Discus and support how to change account from a member account to an administrator account type? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; how do I change my MS account to an administrator account?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JOHNFRANZ3, Aug 4, 2019.

1. how to change account from a member account to an administrator account type?

how do I change my MS account to an administrator account?

:)

JOHNFRANZ3, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

how to change account from a member account to an administrator account type?

1. how to change account from a member account to an administrator account type? - Similar Threads - change account member

2. Changing Administrator Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing Administrator Account: I have a bit of a dilemma. I purchased a new laptop last year while I was teaching at a university. I initially set up my administrator account through my university account since it used Office 365. I subsequently left the university and, since I had been using a PIN to...
  3. changing account type back to administrator group

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing account type back to administrator group: Hi everyone, I accidentally changed the only active admin account type of my Win 10 to users group. As I didn't backed up the bitlocker key I'm in a bad trouble. i can't even reset my windows because of this. and due to same problem i can't activate the built in administrator...
  4. changing standard account to administrator account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    changing standard account to administrator account: by mistakely I have changed administrator account to standard account please help me to solve problem I cant finding any solutions for this...
  5. change account type to local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    change account type to local account: Why change account type to local account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-account-type-to-local-account/da9d0232-02dc-4c00-a93f-785072c885f3"
  6. How to change the user account to the administrator account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change the user account to the administrator account?: I want to change the user account to the administrator account because I lost the password to the old administrator account. Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-user-account-to-the/c2c96a22-4676-4557-b1ce-920070c4442c"
  7. How to change Administrator Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change Administrator Account: Greetings! A former boyfriend made himself administrator on my laptop. We been separated almost 3years and I want to remove him as administrator. The problem is my laptop is not allowing me too. He has a folder on the laptop I cannot access and cannot trash. It's annoying....
  8. Change from standard account to administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change from standard account to administrator account: I was setting on my admin account to stardard account. Now I cannot install any program.. I don't have full control to my pc. Please tell me how to change back to orginal setting....
  9. Types of Administrator Accounts

Types of Administrator Accounts: Carbonite considers Local Admin. Acct. a "Users" account. It is configured needing me to be the Administrator. Is this the "Hidden" Administrator Account? Just re-set PC to factory settings, skipped registration etc. I named PC is about it and I am Local Account...
  10. Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account: My wife has upgraded to Windows 10 and was using her login details with no problem. When she needed to install a HP Printer Driver, a Microsoft Account was asked for. She couldn't remember her details so we used mine. Now there is an Administrator account under my name...