Windows 10: How to change "My PC" on my startup

Discus and support How to change "My PC" on my startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, when my lap top starts up the screen has a blank picture and above that it says "My PC" how can i change the wording to my name ? 61349 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gt4grey, Aug 23, 2016.

1. gt4grey Win User

How to change "My PC" on my startup

Hey guys, when my lap top starts up the screen has a blank picture and above that it says "My PC" how can i change the wording to my name ?

:)

gt4grey, Aug 23, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Aug 23, 2016
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Aug 23, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

I think it would be easiest to convert it a Microsoft Account.

Once you have everything sorted and have copied any files over from the old account you can then delete the old account with the incorrect name.

philc43, Aug 24, 2016
Thema:

1. How to change "My PC" on my startup - Similar Threads - change startup

2. Changing Startup Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Startup Sound: I have navigated myself to the System32 file and found the imageres.dll however, when i open the copied file in resourcehacker, the file doesnt show me the expanded version such as the wave. how can i allow this to be modified?...
  3. Changing Priority of Startup programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Priority of Startup programs: Being an expert AmigaOS user, I am having difficulty finding this option. I want to be able to change the order startup programs are loaded. On AmigaOS it is as simple as changing the priority from the programs information screen. Then programs will be loaded starting from...
  4. Changing Priority of Startup programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Priority of Startup programs: Being an expert AmigaOS user, I am having difficulty finding this option. I want to be able to change the order startup programs are loaded. On AmigaOS it is as simple as changing the priority from the programs information screen. Then programs will be loaded starting from...
  5. I am unable to change startup type in services

I am unable to change startup type in services: A setting changed somewhere. I can no longer change startup type in services. If I run services with administrator rights I get an error 5 when I try to change Windows Defender Update from manual to automatic. I had changed this to manual in error. Now everyday I get a...
  6. Windows 10 startup sound not changing

Windows 10 startup sound not changing: I'm trying to change the startup sound on my Windows 10 PC but it keeps playing the default sound even after changing it. I went into Registry Editor and changed ExcludeFromCPL value data to 0 on both WindowsLogon and WindowsLogoff. Then, I went into change system sounds,...
  7. How to change Windows To Go Startup Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Windows To Go Startup Options in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When a business or education wants to offer people to work from anywhere, but at the same time also want to make sure that the […] This article How to change Windows To Go Startup Options in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Change Windows 10 startup sound?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change Windows 10 startup sound?: Im trying to change the startup sound on my wife's Windows 10 computer. This used to be easy as I could just go into the Sound Panel and just replace the .wav file for windows startup. Not anymore. I looked up how to do it and found this - see below - and have done...
  9. Can the order of Startup Programs be changed in Windows 10

Can the order of Startup Programs be changed in Windows 10: Can the order of Startup Programs be changed in Windows 10 to put my VPN, my AV, and my NODE first in lineup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-order-of-startup-programs-be-changed-in/1ff3d2f2-89c4-4061-b72a-8e0e27298c9c
  10. How to change lock screen password or startup password in Windows 10 190918363.720 version?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change lock screen password or startup password in Windows 10 190918363.720 version?: Earlier to windows 10 1909 version, we can easily change our lock screen password insign-in options but in this version i have tried much but no result, it just changes password of Microsoft account, however screen lock/startup password is same. how can i fix it or where...