Windows 10: How to change "My PC" on my startup

Discus and support How to change "My PC" on my startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, when my lap top starts up the screen has a blank picture and above that it says "My PC" how can i change the wording to my name ? 61349 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gt4grey, Aug 23, 2016.

1. gt4grey Win User

How to change "My PC" on my startup

Hey guys, when my lap top starts up the screen has a blank picture and above that it says "My PC" how can i change the wording to my name ?

:)

gt4grey, Aug 23, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Aug 23, 2016
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Aug 23, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

I think it would be easiest to convert it a Microsoft Account.

Once you have everything sorted and have copied any files over from the old account you can then delete the old account with the incorrect name.

philc43, Aug 24, 2016
Thema:

1. How to change "My PC" on my startup - Similar Threads - change startup

2. How Do I Change The Startup Sound In Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Change The Startup Sound In Windows 10?: I have enabled the startup sound and want to change it to the windows 98 startup. But when i restart the PC, it still plays the windows 7 sound instead of 98....
  3. MS Edge startup page cannot be changed after 21H1

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge startup page cannot be changed after 21H1: Hi ALL, I just got updated to 21H1 and all is ok except i now find that when starting MS Edge instead of going to the page I've specified (news.google.com) it starts up at the MS Start page. If I click on the Home icon it does go to the page I want but not when Edge starts...
  4. MS Edge startup page cannot be changed after 21H1

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Edge startup page cannot be changed after 21H1: Hi ALL, I just got updated to 21H1 and all is ok except i now find that when starting MS Edge instead of going to the page I've specified (news.google.com) it starts up at the MS Start page. If I click on the Home icon it does go to the page I want but not when Edge starts...
  5. Windows 10 asking to verify pin on startup - change display language

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 asking to verify pin on startup - change display language: I searched the internet for solutions to this problem and found none that made sense in my case. However, the problem was resolved when I changed the language settings. I had initially set up windows with English (United States) as the display/system language. Later, I...
  6. My startup wallpaper not getting changed.

My startup wallpaper not getting changed.: Microsoft changes wallpapers and lets us explore the beauty of earth. But on my system, since a while, the startup wallpaper is no longer changing. Is there any setting which has been accidentally changed by me?...
  7. when i apply changes to normal startup it shows me BSOD error IRQL not less or equal .

when i apply changes to normal startup it shows me BSOD error IRQL not less or equal .: when i apply changes to normal startup it shows me BSOD error IRQL not less or equal .what should i do now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-apply-changes-to-normal-startup-it-shows-me/e2ac01de-aa42-4091-be77-c670372f5232
  8. unable to change selective startup to normal startup

unable to change selective startup to normal startup: whenever I tried to change selective startup to normal startup. After restart again it shifted back to selective startup.what should i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-selective-startup-to-normal/361df569-9abf-4118-a15c-fa15885b2100
  9. What is a good way to change desktop background on system startup?

What is a good way to change desktop background on system startup?: Hi! Since wallpaper changing is a terrible borked mess, I'm thinking changing it once per system startup (including from hybernation) would be a good compromise, compared to a periodic changing of background. I like the background changing, but not unresponsiveness (global)...
  10. What is a good way to change desktop back ground on system startup?

What is a good way to change desktop back ground on system startup?: Hi! Since wallpaper changing is a terrible borked mess, I'm thinking changing it once per system startup (including from hybernation) would be a good compromise, compared to a periodic changing of background. I like the background changing, but not unresponsiveness (global)...