Windows 10: How to change "My PC" on my startup

Discus and support How to change "My PC" on my startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, when my lap top starts up the screen has a blank picture and above that it says "My PC" how can i change the wording to my name ? 61349 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gt4grey, Aug 23, 2016.

1. gt4grey Win User

How to change "My PC" on my startup

Hey guys, when my lap top starts up the screen has a blank picture and above that it says "My PC" how can i change the wording to my name ?

:)

gt4grey, Aug 23, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Aug 23, 2016
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Aug 23, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

I think it would be easiest to convert it a Microsoft Account.

Once you have everything sorted and have copied any files over from the old account you can then delete the old account with the incorrect name.

philc43, Aug 24, 2016
Thema:

1. How to change "My PC" on my startup - Similar Threads - change startup

2. Why cant i change the Pin requirement on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i change the Pin requirement on startup: When I installed the PC for the first time, it skipped whatever it was supposed to do and made me enter a PIN.Now I can't get rid of having to type in a PIN on startup. I have been into settings and the option to remove the pin is greyed out.user passwords via netplwiz also...
  3. Why cant i change the Pin requirement on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i change the Pin requirement on startup: When I installed the PC for the first time, it skipped whatever it was supposed to do and made me enter a PIN.Now I can't get rid of having to type in a PIN on startup. I have been into settings and the option to remove the pin is greyed out.user passwords via netplwiz also...
  4. Change bott screen startup of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change bott screen startup of Windows: Good evening everyone, I wanted to ask if it was possible to change or add the manufacturer's image when starting windows. For windows 7 there is a program but for 10 I have not found anything. Thank you...
  5. Change bott screen startup of Windows

Change bott screen startup of Windows: Good evening everyone, I wanted to ask if it was possible to change or add the manufacturer's image when starting windows. For windows 7 there is a program but for 10 I have not found anything. Thank you...
  6. Change bott screen startup of Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. advanced startup, undoing changes, bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    advanced startup, undoing changes, bsod: whenever i choose an option at advanced startup my pc just restarts instead of doing the the task i clicked on which is reset. i want to reset because whenever i start the pc it says could not complete updates undoing changes and after sometime from opening it just takes to...
  8. advanced startup, undoing changes, bsod

advanced startup, undoing changes, bsod: whenever i choose an option at advanced startup my pc just restarts instead of doing the the task i clicked on which is reset. i want to reset because whenever i start the pc it says could not complete updates undoing changes and after sometime from opening it just takes to...
  9. advanced startup, undoing changes, bsod

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows Startup Sound not playing after changing it; Plays default startup sound instead of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Startup Sound not playing after changing it; Plays default startup sound instead of...: HiI have an issue with startup sound..Windows startup sound. I wanted to change the windows startup sound, so changed it with the new one. But after restarting to hear the sound, I still get the old windows startup sound..I tried several times to change and fix it, but still,...