Windows 10: How to change translucent Selection Box Rectangle color in Windows 10

Discus and support How to change translucent Selection Box Rectangle color in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The rectangular translucent box that appears when you left click, and drag it around items is called the Selection box. It allows you to drag,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 27, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change translucent Selection Box Rectangle color in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Still no way to disable "Show Translucent Selection Rectangle"?

Hello risug, How to change translucent Selection Box Rectangle color in Windows 10 :)

You could still use an option in the tutorial below to turn on or off "Show Translucent Selection Rectangle", but it doesn't affect it in File Explorer.

*Arrow Show Translucent Selection Rectangle - Windows 7 Help Forums

Brink, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change translucent Selection Box Rectangle color in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change translucent Selection

2. Why my selection box is translucent ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my selection box is translucent ?: Everytime i have to go to settings and fix it from the adjust the appearance and performance of windows, the thing is it always get messed up even if the box is checked, i deleted windows and reinstalled windows again because of it and it still hunts me :c, please any help so...
  3. Why my selection box is translucent ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my selection box is translucent ?: Everytime i have to go to settings and fix it from the adjust the appearance and performance of windows, the thing is it always get messed up even if the box is checked, i deleted windows and reinstalled windows again because of it and it still hunts me :c, please any help so...
  4. Why my selection box is translucent ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Translucent Selection Rectangle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Translucent Selection Rectangle: When I do this: system->advanced system settings->performance settings->un-check "show translucent selection rectangle" My desktop shortcuts still show a "translucent selection rectangle". How can I stop getting a "translucent selection rectangle" when my pointer is over...
  6. Hide or show translucent selection rectangle in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Hide or show translucent selection rectangle in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you select an area on your Windows desktop, the space gets highlighted with a semi-transparent blue color. On other occasions, the Desktop appears, completely transparent with a dotted outline marking its borders. In this post, we will show you [...]...
  7. Translucent focus rectangle when hovering over selections

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Translucent focus rectangle when hovering over selections: Whenever I point the mouse over something, be it desktop icons, mozilla buttons etc, I get this translucent focus. How do I get rid of it? [img] 44252
  8. Turn On or Off Translucent Selection Rectangle on Desktop in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Translucent Selection Rectangle on Desktop in Windows: How to: Turn On or Off Translucent Selection Rectangle on Desktop in Windows How to Turn On or Off Translucent Selection Rectangle on Desktop in Windows The translucent selection rectangle is the box you see when you left click and hold, and then drag the pointer over...
  9. Change Color of Translucent Selection Rectangle in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Color of Translucent Selection Rectangle in Windows: How to: Change Color of Translucent Selection Rectangle in Windows How to Change Color of Translucent Selection Rectangle in Windows The translucent selection rectangle is the box you see when you left click and hold, and then drag the pointer over items to select them...
  10. Still no way to disable "Show Translucent Selection Rectangle"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Still no way to disable "Show Translucent Selection Rectangle"?: Just to note, it only works on the desktop. *Sad