Windows 10: How to correct NO BOOT ? Just get orange & white stripped raster when I try to boot win10...

Discus and support How to correct NO BOOT ? Just get orange & white stripped raster when I try to boot win10... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; orange & white stripes across raster. PC Will NOT boot. How do I SOLVE PROBLEM?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnVGraham, Jul 7, 2019.

1. How to correct NO BOOT ? Just get orange & white stripped raster when I try to boot win10...

orange & white stripes across raster. PC Will NOT boot. How do I SOLVE PROBLEM?

:)

JohnVGraham, Jul 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 - stuck on orange screen with white circling dots

This PC is not part of a domain, and I never get to a login screen; only the orange screen above.

Your linked instructions for Safe Mode are not useful in my situation, as they assume I can boot
    normally into the system and then set an option to boot to safe mode. There is a way to boot to safe mode without the ability to boot normally but it is well hidden and complex - I will detail it below for future readers of this thread.

Your suggestion regarding Clean Boot is also not applicable. The instructions show how to disable services and startup items for third party applications. However, as I stated in my original post, I Reset Windows 10 so there are no third party
    services or startup items. Never the less, I went through the steps and the results are the same - orange screen with white circling dots.

Finally, your suggestion regarding creating a new user account is again not applicable. I have multiple accounts on this PC. As I never am presented with a login screen, I cannot utilize any of them.

I await your next repair step…

For readers who are unable to boot normally and wish to boot to safe mode (only try this if you are technically advanced):

• Boot to a Windows 10 installation disk
    • Go to Troubleshoot – Advanced Options – DOS Prompt (one might wonder why “Boot to Safe Mode” is not available in Advanced Options!)
    • Follow the instructions here: Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

Mike-Kremer, Jul 7, 2019
  3. canadien Win User
    Asus P5Q mobo boot problem

Boot priority is set. Could you elaborate on the cables? I guess my next step of troubleshooting will be to inspect the cables. But, I am used to yellow/orange cables but it's been a while since I had to look at the burner. Not familiar with 'white cables' or 'other ones.'

canadien, Jul 7, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

How to correct NO BOOT ? Just get orange & white stripped raster when I try to boot win10...

Asus P5Q mobo boot problem

The SATA connections that are on the MB are colored One will be white one orange the rest are Red . Make sure that they are in the ones that are colored red . The white and orange are for high speed and may not work for what you have . the red ones should be used first .

trickson, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

How to correct NO BOOT ? Just get orange & white stripped raster when I try to boot win10...

1. How to correct NO BOOT ? Just get orange & white stripped raster when I try to boot win10... - Similar Threads - correct BOOT orange

2. white line when I boot pc on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white line when I boot pc on.: Hello professional,My pc started acting weird. It shows white horizontal line when I booth it on. The line temporarily disappears when I bend a corner of the screen. I have attached a screenshot of what I see when I turn the system on.My Pc Fan seems to also be very loud...
  3. white line when I boot pc on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white line when I boot pc on.: Hello professional,My pc started acting weird. It shows white horizontal line when I booth it on. The line temporarily disappears when I bend a corner of the screen. I have attached a screenshot of what I see when I turn the system on.My Pc Fan seems to also be very loud...
  4. white line when I boot pc on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white...: when i am trying to boot from usb windows 10 a blinking with orange screen and white verticall linesi have used an sandisk 8gb usb bootable drive to reinstall windows 10 on my laptopthe reason for reinstalling is it shows"an operating system wasn't found try disconnecting any...
  6. Brand new PC boots to orange and white screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new PC boots to orange and white screen: Hello, I just built my first gaming PC and had gotten it all situated. I used a laptop to download the Windows 10 media creation tool onto a USB of mine so i could install Windows 10. I went into my settings and selected the USB as the boot drive and proceeded. However,...
  7. Orange screen with white lines on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange screen with white lines on boot: That screen appears since I tried to boot the computer after power out. No options in repeair menu work and only thing that work is ASUS bios. Any ideas how to fix it? submitted by /u/Qwart376 [link] [comments]...
  8. Orange Screen On First Boot

Orange Screen On First Boot: I literally just put windows onto a USB to obviously use the computer and no matter what I do comes up with an orange screen with vertical white lines through it and a blinking line like for typing. I know I'm not the only one but I've never used this computer before, I've...
  9. Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot

Windows 10 Orange Screen with White Lines on Boot: I am experiencing an error with the orange screen with vertical white lines on boot, when I press enter it goes to the windows logo as if it will go into login but then rapidly goes back to orange screen. I am experiencing this after attempting to fix a boot crash loop with...
  10. How to change Win10 boot animation? (not just the logo)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Win10 boot animation? (not just the logo)?: I know it's possible to change the Windows 10 boot logo but that's just a small part of the screen and leaves the original animating circle of circles. I'd like to replace the animation entirely with something similar to this (basically just two frames with a half-second...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. orange screen with white stripes bitlocker