Windows 10: How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge

Discus and support How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to delete some websites that I have saved to my favorites bar in Microsoft Edge. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dominic Sherman, Jun 8, 2019.

1. How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge

I want to delete some websites that I have saved to my favorites bar in Microsoft Edge. Thank you.

:)

Dominic Sherman, Jun 8, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge Favorites

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Can you clarify what you meant by reinstalling favorites in Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the steps you have done to resolve this?
    You can import favorites you've saved from a different web browser to Microsoft Edge. You might want to consider importing these and check if the same thing happens. Click this
    link for the steps.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Delete all favorites from Edge?

The link in step 3 below will show you how to unblock the .zip file. It basically allows you to run it without Windows blocking it.

Using the steps below will reset Microsoft Edge and delete all of it's favorites.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Jun 8, 2019
  4. How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge

How to import the Favorites to Microsoft Edge?

Hi Starcia,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the Favorites and Browser history got deleted on Microsoft Edge. I will certainly help you.

Did you clear the Browser history prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to restore the Favorites and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1: Check Favorites folder in User profile

1. Open File Explorer or press Windows logo + E
    keys.

2. Navigate to C drive > Users >
    Select your User profile > Favorites.

3. If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you will be able to import the Favorites from there.

Step 2: Import Favorites from folder or from browser.

1. Launch the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Click on Favorites and select Favorites settings.

3. Click on Import.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge

1. How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Delete favorites Microsoft

2. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  3. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  4. Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge: I been trying to delete all the favorites out of microsoft edge at one time. This does not seem possible. Seems like a good browser but I am tired of messing with the favorites. I would think that all the technology you guys you could make this a simple task. I don't...
  5. Favorites deleted from edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Favorites deleted from edge browser: HI, I updated windows 10 to the latest release and my favorites were deleted from edge.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-deleted-from-edge-browser/5e10b64b-b8eb-4b55-b14d-383405f1e42c"
  6. Where do deleted favorites from Edge go?

in Browsers and Email
    Where do deleted favorites from Edge go?: In IE, deleted favorites ended up in the Recycle bin from where you could get rid of them for good. Now that I am using Edge I don't see the deleted favorites in the recycle bin. Where are they? Taking room in an unseen file? Does anyone know? Was this question too hard...
  7. Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge: I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my...
  8. Delete all favorites from Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all favorites from Edge?: I did a big cleanup of all my Favorites in IE11, then deleted all my Favorites/Bookmarks in Chrome and Firefox and re-imported them from IE11 to make sure everything is up-to-date, at least on my primary Windows machine. I'd like to do the same in Edge but I can't find an...
  9. Edge Favorites - problem deleting favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites - problem deleting favorites: I have not been able to delete favorites from the "Favorite Bar" drop down list. The right-click and the delete key do not work. 12199
  10. Create or Delete Folder on Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create or Delete Folder on Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar: How to: Create or Delete Folder on Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar How to Create or Delete Folder from Microsoft Edge Favorites Bar in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete favorites from edge

2. how to remove favorites from edge

3. delete all edge favorites

4. ms edge delete favorites,
  5. remove all favorites from edge,
  6. delete favoutites from edge,
  7. remove favorites from edge,
  8. microsoft edge delete all favorites,
  9. how to remove favourite from edge,
  10. how to clear favorites on microsoft edge,
  11. localbridge.exe delete,