Windows 10: How to delete odd entries in "Get notifications from these senders"?

Discus and support How to delete odd entries in "Get notifications from these senders"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Is there any way to remove these entries? They aren't any programs that I use and they seem to be labelled differently with underscores and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nnyymm, Jan 31, 2018.

1. nnyymm Win User

How to delete odd entries in "Get notifications from these senders"?

Hi,

Is there any way to remove these entries? They aren't any programs that I use and they seem to be labelled differently with underscores and such.

How to delete odd entries in "Get notifications from these senders"? [​IMG]

:)

nnyymm, Jan 31, 2018
  2. Peter EYQ Win User

HTC S620 Calendar not syncing properly via WMDC

Hello. I have deleted all the odd blank enteries in Outlook 2003 calendar and tried to resync ( I have turned off the " enable advanced network functionality") again . this time I got a sync failure message from WMDC with the following expalnation "Desktop
    synchronisation cannot be completed. Reduce your mailbox size by deleting some items and folders and try again." I reduced the historic calendar entries down to 2weeks but am still getting the same error message.

Peter EYQ, Jan 31, 2018
  3. Notification under the Me tile

Can someone explain to me how entries from Facebook get added under Notifications under the Me tile? I understand if I'm mentioned or tagged in a post that I get a notification. However other entries are appearing under Notifications where I'm not tagged
    or mentioned. How does it decide what to display?

lefsaeater, Jan 31, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Edwin, Jan 31, 2018
  5. nnyymm Win User
    Hi,

Thanks for the response. I've tried that and it only resets the icons in the taskbar.

The ones I'm referring to is under Windows Settings>System>Notification & actions.

nnyymm, Jan 31, 2018
  6. nnyymm Win User
    Bump? Am I allowed to do that? *Huh

nnyymm, Feb 1, 2018
  7. EdTittel Win User
    If you don't use them, you can turn them off. I'm not sure how to remove them from that listing, though. But if anybody knows how, somebody here will -- and hopefully, they'll share that information here. I also have to ask: what version of Windows 10 are you running? If you don't know, type winver in the search box and take a screen cap of what shows up in response. It should look something like this:

As you can see, I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1709 Build 16299.214. The reason I ask is because your notifications still show SkyDrive and MS has been calling that OneDrive for as long as two years now, maybe even longer than that.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 2, 2018
  8. nnyymm Win User

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm currently running:

*Smile

nnyymm, Feb 3, 2018
  9. pepanee Win User
    I found this: How to clear applications in Get notifications from these senders Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Then I found this: remove an uninstalled app from the notification list. windows 10 - Microsoft Community
    which directs you to a website. Only thing is that it's in a different language. I used Chrome to Translate it to English, and it looks exactly like the tutorial in the first link I posted.
    Over at this Microsoft website, I see that "45 people were helped by this reply"

Hope this helps.

pepanee, Feb 3, 2018
  10. nnyymm Win User
    Thanks! The second link worked! *Biggrin

nnyymm, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to delete odd entries in "Get notifications from these senders"? - Similar Threads - delete odd entries

2. Windows 10 Home: How to add an application in the "Get notifications from these senders"...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home: How to add an application in the "Get notifications from these senders"...: Hello, I'm wondering if someone can help me with this. How does a user add an application in the "Get notifications from these senders" section under Settings > System > Notifications & actions? I've tried searching through the Internet and there is nothing really helpful. I...
  3. Add Teams to "Get notifications from these senders" list

Add Teams to "Get notifications from these senders" list: How do I add Teams to the "Get notifications from these senders" list? I am missing notifications, even though I have Teams set to run in the background all the time, even if I exit the program....
  4. "GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THESE SENDERS"

"GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THESE SENDERS": Under Settings>System>Notifications & Actions>Get Notifications From These Senders there follows a list of native apps and desktop apps. How is it determined which apps appear on this list? I have two Win 10 PC's with the exact same version and pretty much configured the same...
  5. How to DELETE a notification entry under "Get notifications from these senders" in...

How to DELETE a notification entry under "Get notifications from these senders" in...: How can one delete an unwanted notification entry under "Get notifications from these senders" in "Notifications & actions"? I know how to disable a notification, but I want to completely delete an entry from that list. If this matters, to the right of the entry, I see "(via...
  6. How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?

How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?: A website called newsmax is sending me notifications and I just want to remove it, not just have the notifications off but it removed entirely. Is there a way to do this?...
  7. Sender is getting bounce email notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sender is getting bounce email notification: From last few months sender is getting bounce email notification as under Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message...
  8. Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender: I want to delete apps in Get notifications from these sender. But I'm stuck at Step #4 could someone guide me what to do next. 1. Backup file: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpndatabase.db". 2. Install application: DB Browser for SQLite. 3....
  9. How to clear applications in Get notifications from these senders

in Windows 10 Support
    How to clear applications in Get notifications from these senders: Dear Friends I would like to ask, is there any possibility to clear/delete/remove applications history in "Get notifications from these senders" as you see below: [img] I don't want to disable them with Off option, but to have no applications visible under "Get...
  10. Multiple instances of App in 'Get notifications from these senders'

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple instances of App in 'Get notifications from these senders': Hello dear Users, I have installed an App from ASRock for configuring the fan control in my system (ATuning.exe). The App has an Autostart function, because it is updating/refreshing the fan control settings after every restart of the system (or login of a user). When...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete notification from these senders

2. delete get notifications from these senders

3. Apps Missing From Get notifications from these senders

4. windows 10 remove notification and actions,
  5. how to delete notication from brower,
  6. how do i remove notification-list.com from edge?,
  7. notifications & action get notifications from senders,
  8. how to remove senders from notifications,
  9. delete an app from notification and actions,
  10. get notifications from these senders outlook,
  11. how to delete notifications from these senders,