Windows 10: How to disable automatical shut down for window 10?

Discus and support How to disable automatical shut down for window 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My notebook come with window 10, which shut down automatically as idle for a period of time. I would like to know on how to disable automatical shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oemSoft, Oct 19, 2019.

1. oemSoft Win User

How to disable automatical shut down for window 10?

My notebook come with window 10, which shut down automatically as idle for a period of time. I would like to know on how to disable automatical shut down for window 10.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

:)

oemSoft, Oct 19, 2019
  2. eidairaman1, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

1. How to disable automatical shut down for window 10? - Similar Threads - disable automatical shut

2. Shuts down automatically....?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuts down automatically....?: Today when I was just tried starting up my laptop it didn't power up so I thought it may be less battery power issue so i charged it but after 4 hrs it still didn't start i long pressed the power button then it starts but shut downs automatically but still I tried again and...
  3. Shuts down automatically....?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shuts down automatically....?: Today when I was just tried starting up my laptop it didn't power up so I thought it may be less battery power issue so i charged it but after 4 hrs it still didn't start i long pressed the power button then it starts but shut downs automatically but still I tried again and...
  4. How to stop windows from automaticly shutting down?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop windows from automaticly shutting down?: So I want to keep my computer running 24/7, no updates, no restart, nothing. It keeps on popping up windows restarting in 10 minutes and I use "shutdown -a" but that gets me so far. All my power setting are never going to sleep or turning off. Is there anything I can do for...
  5. How to disable shut down and UPDATE button on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable shut down and UPDATE button on windows?: I have tried disabling windows updates on services but still have it. Thanks submitted by /u/Ideateprocyon7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ml46tp/how_to_disable_shut_down_and_update_button_on/
  6. How to automatically shut down a window

in Windows 10 Support
    How to automatically shut down a window: I use jazzradio.com to play jazz on my PC. I have the basic subscription which, after some period of time, stops the music and prompts me if I want to upgrade to Premium. The prompt has an "X" in the upper right corner of the prompt. Since I don't want to upgrade, I click on...
  7. Window 10 shuts down automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 shuts down automatically: Hello, Microsoft Engineers! My PC running on Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I am fed up from it. Please give permanent solution for it. Hope you will give me suitable solution immediately and no false promises....
  8. Windows Shutting Down Automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Shutting Down Automatically: Hi. I am using a Dell Inspiron 5547, and lately I've been having a problem with it. Around half the time I'm entering in my password the computer shuts down by itself. I've been having this issue for about a year now. I'm not sure if this is a problem from windows or from the...
  9. Automatic shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic shut down: Since recent updates my computer will automatically lose the screen and has to be restarted. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for occurances. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-shut-down/ed48e7ad-7223-4c82-bbc2-8a7a77185a97
  10. Windows 10 automatically shutting down (unwanted)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 automatically shutting down (unwanted): Hiya guys, New to forums, not sure exactly where I would post this question. I've recently built a new PC and it's up and running straight away with no issues, the only things I moved from my old PC were my SSD+HDD and my graphics card, which i'm upgrading when I get...