Windows 10: How to disable fullscreen optimization.

Discus and support How to disable fullscreen optimization. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having issues with my fps being capped to 60 due to the full screen optimization I disabled it on one game and its stopped being capped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YandroMorales, Aug 15, 2018.

1. How to disable fullscreen optimization.

Hi, I have been having issues with my fps being capped to 60 due to the full screen optimization I disabled it on one game and its stopped being capped but some games don't give me the option. Is there any way that I can disable full screen optimization completely from all my other applications through some setting?

:)

YandroMorales, Aug 15, 2018

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 24, 2018
  3. How to disable fullscreen optimization.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, Thank you so much for your valuable question please, If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to please see the below mentioned article once please (if not tried before) and see if it helps. I am hopeful that
    your query will be resolved, If the issue persists or if my understanding is different from your concern, kindly do let me know,waiting for your kind reply please.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/104080-enab...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Warkratos Win User

How to disable fullscreen optimization.

Windows 10 CU - Fullscreen optimizations

There is a new compatibility option on .exes properties, "Disable Fullscreen Optimizations" , I use Windows Colour Calibration to adjust gamma etc, but when I launch a game, all my settings gets reseted to default, but when I check this box on the game .exe, it launches normally , like on Anniversary Update.

Anyone know what this option does? Or any tutorial to Disable Fullscreen Optimizations globally?

Warkratos, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

How to disable fullscreen optimization.

1. How to disable fullscreen optimization. - Similar Threads - disable fullscreen optimization

2. Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags: I have seen somewhere that putting the string value registry key:"~ DISABLEDXMAXIMIZEDWINDOWEDMODE HIGHDPIAWARE"in "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" would disable Fullscreen Optimizations.Is it true?Is...
  3. Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags: I have seen somewhere that putting the string value registry key:"~ DISABLEDXMAXIMIZEDWINDOWEDMODE HIGHDPIAWARE"in "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" would disable Fullscreen Optimizations.Is it true?Is...
  4. Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations - Compatibility Flags

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?: Is it possible to completely disable fullscreen optimizations with one setting instead of clicking on every game executable I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-fullscreen-optimizations-for-everything/327ae85a-2f73-40ba-be63-7e57e0d486ff
  6. Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?: Is it possible to completely disable fullscreen optimizations with one setting instead of clicking on every game executable I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-fullscreen-optimizations-for-everything/327ae85a-2f73-40ba-be63-7e57e0d486ff
  7. How to disable fullscreen optimization?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable fullscreen optimization?: Title, thanks. Microsoft never learns and implements things only causing headache and grief and gives us no control. Disgusting that they force so much extra bloatware now. Previously it was possible to disable fullscreen optimization on advanced graphic settings but now...
  8. Disable fullscreen optimizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable fullscreen optimizations: Hello, I just have a quick question about the option for "disable fullscreen optimizations." To get there, I right click a .exe app or a game and click compatibility. The problem is whenever I do check this option, alt tabbing takes significantly longer when enabling this...
  9. How to revert global disable fullscreen optimizations?

How to revert global disable fullscreen optimizations?: I downloaded this a while back: https://www.regfiles.net/registry/disable-fullscreen-optimizations-for-windows-10-19-registry Which is basically [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore] "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode"=dword:00000002...
  10. Disable Fullscreen Optimizations? (1909)

Disable Fullscreen Optimizations? (1909): Hello! I'm trying to disable full screen optimizations for Apex Legends (well, globally if possible)... but nothing I'm trying is working. I've tried tinkering with the Registry, turning off Game Bar, turning off Game mode, Compatibility mode etc. Nothing is working. Any help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 turn off fullscreen optimsations august 2019

2. unable to toggle fullscreen optimization

3. full screeb optimzation

4. full screen optimization,
  5. disable full screen optimization 1809 reddit,
  6. full screen optimization disable 2019,
  7. windows disable full screen optimizations 2019,
  8. disable optimal resolution check and notice 2018,
  9. hp disable full screen optimization,
  10. fullscreen optimization on or off,
  11. full screen optimizations more fps?,