Windows 10: How to enable new Light Mode Theme on Windows 10

Discus and support How to enable new Light Mode Theme on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 now comes with an all-new Light Mode Theme that gives a light accent color to Start, Taskbar and Notification Area. Apart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 22, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to enable new Light Mode Theme on Windows 10

WinClub, May 22, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Change Default App Mode to Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10

To get a "dark mode" for file explorer you need to use "Color Filter" in ease of access, and that will change all your color settings on the whole system, icons, wallpaper, settings, app color mode(need to switch to light so it will become dark) inclusive. what it does is just invert all color settings. After switching to invert, you will need to re theme your system.

*Arrow Turn On or Off Color Filters to the Screen in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

Original coloring

How to enable new Light Mode Theme on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Inverted coloring

As for forum theme, look at the bottom:

Cliff S, May 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2019
  4. How to enable new Light Mode Theme on Windows 10

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 22, 2019
Thema:

How to enable new Light Mode Theme on Windows 10

1. How to enable new Light Mode Theme on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - enable Light Mode

2. How to make taskbar theme white while having light mode enabled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make taskbar theme white while having light mode enabled?: I would like to have an all-white theme, including the taskbar (when you use light mode, the taskbar is black), is there a way to do it? submitted by /u/lzy917 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/keee08/how_to_make_taskbar_theme_white_while_having/
  3. Windows 10 theme (Light)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 theme (Light): I do not have this windows 10 theme light in my windows 10 version 1903 instead I have the dark blue theme, I searched the store but I could not find this particular theme, I do have this theme in my other PC but I do not know how or if it can be copied to other PC, any help...
  4. Windows 10 light theme

Windows 10 light theme: So I saw how nice windows 10 light theme looked, and I wanted to enable it I followed a video on how to enable it, and the box in colors on settings wasn't there. It says choose your color and the only thing there is "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" if...
  5. No option to enable light theme in 1903?

No option to enable light theme in 1903?: It says I have downloaded the 1903 version, but there is no option for light theme in the colours section? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-option-to-enable-light-theme-in-1903/7de66b98-a504-4565-b47d-9c7ccb61fa01
  6. How to enable Dark Mode theme on new Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Dark Mode theme on new Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has relaunched its Microsoft Edge browser powered by the Chromium engine. It launched as a public preview – but the final build will be available soon. One of the most loved and latest features added to the new Edge [...] This post How to enable...
  7. Microsoft maybe working on a new light theme for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft maybe working on a new light theme for Windows 10: Microsoft is working on some personalization improvements for Windows 10 and it will be implemented in the OS with Spring 2019 update. Windows 10 is reportedly going to come with new customization options that would allow you to change the colour of the taskbar to white....
  8. How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode: How to: How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode How to Change Microsoft Edge Chromium Theme to Light or Dark Mode Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web...
  9. Add Windows Mode Context Menu for Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Windows Mode Context Menu for Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10: How to: Add Windows Mode Context Menu for Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10 How to Add Windows Mode to Context Menu to Toggle Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10 Starting with theme will also change your PC to be light themed. This tutorial will show you how to add a...
  10. Change Default App Mode to Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Default App Mode to Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10: How to: Change Default App & Windows Mode to Light or Dark Theme in Windows 10 How to Change Default App Mode and Windows Mode to Light or Dark Theme Color in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can change your apps instantly from light mode to dark mode great for low-light...