Windows 10: How to enter BIOS configuration

Discus and support How to enter BIOS configuration in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi again *Party*Party My System Specs: available i cant find "UEFI FirmWare Settings" [img] 32381 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Force01, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Force01 Win User

How to enter BIOS configuration

hi again *Party*Party
    My System Specs: available

i cant find "UEFI FirmWare Settings"

How to enter BIOS configuration [​IMG]

:)

Force01, Dec 2, 2015
  2. Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Tehbull91 Win User
    How to Enter BIOS to enable Intel haxm virtualisation

The pc was custombuilt by CCL computers in 2013. The motherboard manufacturer is gigabyte technology. The model is Z68AP-D3.

Tehbull91, Dec 2, 2015
  4. fdegrove Win User

Hi,

Can you be a bit more specific ?

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Dec 2, 2015
  5. Force01 Win User
    Force01, Dec 2, 2015
  6. stormy13 Win User
    First the bios has to support UEFI. Second, Windows 10 has to have been installed using UEFI. Third, that option allows to boot to the bios from within Windows, not access it.

stormy13, Dec 2, 2015
  7. Force01 Win User
    How to enter BIOS configuration [​IMG]

does not support

thank you *Biggrin

Force01, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to enter BIOS configuration - Similar Threads - enter BIOS configuration

2. How do I enter BIOS setup - Acer Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I enter BIOS setup - Acer Computer: User guide says to press F2 when the ACER logo appears. The ACER logo doesn't appear at boot. I've tried pressing F2 anyway but no biios screen. Also tried F12, F10, and Del.at boot. Part of my sysinfo is: System Name ACER_DESKTOP System Manufacturer Acer System Model...
  3. Unable to enter BIOS in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to enter BIOS in windows 10: I've gone through several help sections to try to open up BIOS in Window 10 - and some the answer here are so unhelpful. Is there a simple way to open in BIOS mode to update my BIOS? It from 2012 and I have having some issues with the computer. Or it is just tough...
  4. Unable to enter password in bios screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to enter password in bios screen: i HAVE A HP WITH WINDOWS 10 PRO OS. i HAVE A BIOS PASSWORD WHEN LOGGING IN.WHEN WHEN I TURN ON THE COMPUTER AND TRY TO ENTER THE PASSWORD NOTHING TYPES IN THE SCREEN. i TRIED DIFFERENT PORTS AND DIFFERENT KEY BOARDS WITH THE SAME RESULTS. i TOOK THE BATTERY OUT AND UNPLUGGED...
  5. How to Enter BIOS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Enter BIOS?: How to Enter BIOS: Please refer to the following page to know the steps: Enter BIOS_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enter-bios/eb0e69de-342e-419f-9277-7692356750bd
  6. Cannot enter BIOS and/or boot menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot enter BIOS and/or boot menu: Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone can help me with a little situation that I'm having... So I want to do a complete fresh install of Windows 10, but I'm having major difficulties. I have used the Windows Media Creation Tool to make my bootable Windows 10 USB but I...
  7. Unable to enter BIOS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to enter BIOS: While troubleshooting another issue I decided to boot from USB. I find now that I am unable to enter BIOS. In the past I would get a brief message during boot to hit a certain key, I believe that it was F2. Mow that message doesn't appear. I go to settings/recovery/advanced...
  8. Configuring BIOS in readiness for a switch to UEFI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Configuring BIOS in readiness for a switch to UEFI: Hi. I'm thinking of doing a clean install using UEFI. I've only ever had BIOS before and a snap of it is attached. In the section called Boot Device Control, it seems logical that I would set it to 'UEFI only' but perhaps there's a reason to choose 'UEFI and Legacy OPROM' –...
  9. How to enter BIOS when Fast Start Up is activated

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enter BIOS when Fast Start Up is activated: when fast start up is activated, I cannot enter the BIOS by tapping a designated key . If windows can be loaded, I may disable the fast start up, or simple click the Restart, then tap the designated key during next start up. How do I enter the BIOS, when Windows cannot...
  10. how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ?: I just bought it my first and new PC stick *Cool and I need help here *Nerd how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ? QM1 | Stick PCs | ASUS Global *Wink *Wink 55260