Windows 10: How to enter BIOS configuration

Discus and support How to enter BIOS configuration in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi again *Party*Party My System Specs: available i cant find "UEFI FirmWare Settings" [img] 32381 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Force01, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Force01 Win User

How to enter BIOS configuration

hi again *Party*Party
    My System Specs: available

i cant find "UEFI FirmWare Settings"

How to enter BIOS configuration [​IMG]

:)

Force01, Dec 2, 2015
  2. Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Tehbull91 Win User
    How to Enter BIOS to enable Intel haxm virtualisation

The pc was custombuilt by CCL computers in 2013. The motherboard manufacturer is gigabyte technology. The model is Z68AP-D3.

Tehbull91, Dec 2, 2015
  4. fdegrove Win User

Hi,

Can you be a bit more specific ?

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Dec 2, 2015
  5. Force01 Win User
    Force01, Dec 2, 2015
  6. stormy13 Win User
    First the bios has to support UEFI. Second, Windows 10 has to have been installed using UEFI. Third, that option allows to boot to the bios from within Windows, not access it.

stormy13, Dec 2, 2015
  7. Force01 Win User
    How to enter BIOS configuration [​IMG]

does not support

thank you *Biggrin

Force01, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to enter BIOS configuration - Similar Threads - enter BIOS configuration

2. BIOS enter fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS enter fail: I always fail to enter BIOS, I want to enter this to enable VT. I tried pressing all F keys, but nothing worked. UEFI BIOS settings do not have the options to enable/disable VT. Please help....
  3. BIOS enter fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS enter fail: I always fail to enter BIOS, I want to enter this to enable VT. I tried pressing all F keys, but nothing worked. UEFI BIOS settings do not have the options to enable/disable VT. Please help....
  4. BIOS enter fail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to enter the "true" BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enter the "true" BIOS: I have Samsung laptop, and i want to enter the BIOS but upon entering i get a crappy, limited BIOS ( and i want to access the actual BIOS. How do i skip, take out or just access the true BIOS? And by BIOS i mean the UEFI firmware settings path, that takes you the BIOS. 179698
  6. BIOS Configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS Configuration: Hello,I had asked a question, two days ago, and there has been no reply. Please reply, its frustrating without one, even if its some wild guess, or a method you are unsure of, please.Thank you...
  7. How to enter BIOS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enter BIOS?: So I need to modify few things on my computer and when I try to enter BIOS, it's not working. I am trying to press F2 or delete but still nada. I got this laptop few months ago so I was never really interested in checking it. So now I need help from y'all. Please comment if...
  8. PC will not enter BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC will not enter BIOS: I cannot access bios or boot from a USB for some reason, it just goes straight to the login screen. When I press the hotkey to enter BIOS, my PC does not turn on. When I press the hotkey to enter the boot menu it also does not turn on. I have tried the shift-restart and edit...
  9. How to enter BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter BIOS settings: Hello! Recently I've tried multiple methods to enter my BIOS settings so I can enable Virtualization. But every method I've tried doesn't work. When I restart my PC at the bottom it says: "Press TAB to open Post BIOS settings" and when I press TAB I see multiple commands but...
  10. How to Enter BIOS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Enter BIOS?: How to Enter BIOS: Please refer to the following page to know the steps: Enter BIOS_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enter-bios/eb0e69de-342e-419f-9277-7692356750bd