Windows 10: How to follow along with Microsoft Windows 10 Event on October 26th

Discus and support How to follow along with Microsoft Windows 10 Event on October 26th in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Creators Update 2017 [img] Our Microsoft Windows 10 Event is taking place this week, and we invite you to join us to see what’s next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to follow along with Microsoft Windows 10 Event on October 26th

Source: How to follow along with our Microsoft Windows 10 Event | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Ten things we announced today at Microsoft’s Windows 10 Event | Windows Experience Blog

Windows 10 Creators Update event highlights:

• Microsoft to release Windows 10 Creators Update in early 2017
    • Early builds of Windows 10 Creators Update to be released to Insiders by end of this week
    • Paint 3D
    • Windows Capture 3D
    • 3D support in Office and Microsoft Edge
    • Beam game broadcasting integrated into Windows 10
    • Xbox Arena coming to PCs to create your own custom tournaments on Xbox Live
    • Microsoft announces Creators Update VR headsets starting at $299
    • Dolby Atmos and Bitstream audio support for Blu-Rays coming to Xbox One
    • New "My People" taskbar feature
    • New "Surface Book i7" updated with better graphics and up to 16 hours battery life
    • New "Surface Studio" 28-inch all-in-one touchscreen PC starting at $2,999 in December
    • New "Surface Dial" peripheral

:)

Brink, Oct 23, 2016

2. New Phone in 2016

yet there's no official announcement about surface mobile but Microsoft hints about all in one pc ,we don't know what it meant whether a pc with sim slot or a hand set with detachable keyboard .. it might be funny but nothing is impossible for Windows
    creator's they can do both things easly so let us hope for Windows 10 handset for upcoming October 26th event

akshay madire, Oct 23, 2016
  3. rthomp Win User
    can't access cortana and search setting

October 26th and the problem persists :'(

rthomp, Oct 23, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

My desktop assistant/secretary
    How to follow along with Microsoft Windows 10 Event on October 26th [​IMG]
    has the reminder set:

Cliff S, Oct 23, 2016
  5. Kari Win User
    Reminder set.

BTW, I don't get this:

When I tell Cortana "Spark my imagination", she takes me to this site: Spark my imagination

That site most certainly has nothing to do with Microsoft!

6. EdTittel Win User
    Ha! Ha! good one. I got all kinds of random stuff from Cortana right now when I tried to emulate your experience. Raises an interesting question (for me): how can you screen cap Cortana output? I can't even get SnagIt to do it.
    Thanks for the laugh!
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 23, 2016
  7. Kari Win User
    Most screenshot tools I've tried have difficulties to capture Cortana, Action Center and Start. My workaround is to open any of these I want to capture, then launch region capture with a keyboard shortcut and start capture outside for instance Cortana, like here in below screenshot I started a bit right from right edge and bit down from bottom (my Taskbar being vertically at left and Cortana opening top left), then draw a region covering whole Cortana:

Red arrows show my start point. Then I just crop the image a bit to get a "cleaner" image posted. BTW, I am using Screenpresso.

8. EdTittel Win User

Thanks for all the good advice, Kari! As usual, you are both well-versed in understanding, and articulate in explaining.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 23, 2016
  9. Snipping tool won't catch the Cortana results? I can't test it myself as the Education version doesn't have Cortana. That's good or bad depending on how you look at it. *Wink

alphanumeric, Oct 23, 2016
  10. Cliff S New Member
    I have PicPick, and when I have Cortana open be it with mouse or vocal, using alt+print gives me the window shot, with out needing to crop, or use region.

Cliff S, Oct 23, 2016
  11. Kari Win User
    Snipping tool can only capture Cortana, Start and Action Center with delay:

Set delay, click New, open Cortana and wait set delay time, then capture.

12. Shift + Print screen maybe?

13. Kari Win User

Of course if you want to capture full screen showing Cortana. We were talking about capturing Cortana.

14. Yes, I agree. If you run multi monitors like I do, it captures all three in one wide image. Not exactly ideal. Just giving out an option though that may work in a pinch. *Wink

15. Bree New Member
    WinKey + PrtSc

Thema:

1. How to follow along with Microsoft Windows 10 Event on October 26th - Similar Threads - follow along Microsoft

2. Microsoft Windows Security Auditing Event 4624 Followed By Event 4672 Crashes Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Security Auditing Event 4624 Followed By Event 4672 Crashes Games: I have recently been having an issue where I'll be playing Rainbow Six Seige and the game will close at random. When the game closes (when I'm in the middle of playing it) there is no crash report and no report in the Application section of Event Viewer. But, when I go to the...
  3. Microsoft Surface Hardware Event on October 2, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Hardware Event on October 2, 2019: Microsoft is holding a fall hardware launch in New York City and an ARM-based Surface with LTE and an AMD-based Surface Laptop could be among the devices debuting there. We Microsoft watchers have been hearing for a while now that Microsoft would hold some kind of hardware...
  4. Unable to boot following October 2018 windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot following October 2018 windows 10 update: I have a Lenovo Z575 Ideapad which originally had Windows 7 installed, it was updated to Windows 10 via the official free upgrade. It has been running Window 10 (64 bit) fine, however following a Window update when switched on all i get is a black screen, i am unable to get...
  5. Microsoft Hardware Event October 2 #MicrosoftEvent

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Hardware Event October 2 #MicrosoftEvent: It has been a busy couple of weeks for hardware announcements and Microsoft is joining the party with their own event in early October. The company has sent out invites for its October event which will take place on the 2nd in NYC. *Arrow The event officially kicks off at...
  6. Microsoft Announces Hardware Event for October 2nd

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Hardware Event for October 2nd: It has been a busy couple of weeks for hardware announcements and Microsoft is joining the party with their own event in early October. The company has sent out invites for its October event which will take place on the 2nd in NYC... Read more: Microsoft Announces Hardware...
  7. How are the bug fixes for the Movies & TV app coming along in the Windows 10 October 2018...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How are the bug fixes for the Movies & TV app coming along in the Windows 10 October 2018...: Since I just bought several more TV seasons bringing my collection of purchased TV shows on my personal Microsoft account up to 174, I expect all of my experiences with the Microsoft Movies & TV app on Windows 10 to be as reliable as it can be every day. I have no doubt...
  8. This Week on Windows June 26th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows June 26th 2017: We hope you enjoyed today’s episode of This Week on Windows! Check out our Windows 10 Tip on how to watch 360° videos with the Windows 10 Creators Update, catch up on all the Xbox news out of our E3 Briefing, learn more about the launch of Surface Laptop and Surface Pro, head...
  9. This Week on Windows: October 26th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Windows: October 26th 2017: zqwpNWhbY-M We hope you enjoyed this week’s episode of This Week on Windows! Head over here to read more about the official launch of the Microsoft Reactor in San Francisco, the launch of the World’s Most Powerful Console – Xbox One X – our Windows 10 Tip on how you can...
  10. What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event: And you thought that a Windows 10 Mobile build would be the biggest news this week. Official invitations from Microsoft for an event on October 6th have been sent out. They read “We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices” followed by the time and date which...