Windows 10: How to get rid of One Drive completely

Discus and support How to get rid of One Drive completely in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like to get rid of One Drive completely. By logging in locally and not with a Microsoft account, One Drive is not activated. In previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Harpert, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Harpert Win User

How to get rid of One Drive completely

I would like to get rid of One Drive completely.
    By logging in locally and not with a Microsoft account, One Drive is not activated.
    In previous Windows versions you could uninstall One Drive in Programs and Features, but it no longer appears?

One Drive is based in the USA and therefore not safe at all
    The NSA will have full access to anything and everything stored.

I would like to completely uninstall One Drive
    Any suggestions are welcome

:)

Harpert, Aug 16, 2015

2. how to completely get rid of windows 10

I updated to windows 10 and hate it. So since there is an option to go back to windows 8 I did, but now every time I turn on my laptop windows 10 tries to automatically install. How do I stop this without stopping any other updates from installing. I just
    just flat out dont want anything about windows 10 on my laptop. I already unistalled other updates that have been recommended and its not working

oliviabarber, Aug 16, 2015
  3. how to completely get rid of windows 10

you gave permission by running windows in default OOBE settings and windows update in full auto

Never Ever set windows update for win 8.1 and previous to automatic

always use option 2 or 3

which looks like this in win 7 (white text inserted into image)

How to get rid of One Drive completely [​IMG]

after setting windows update to option 2 or 3 you can then choose to hide any "updates" related to winders 10

Locutus deBorg, Aug 16, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member
Thema:

How to get rid of One Drive completely

1. How to get rid of One Drive completely - Similar Threads - rid Drive completely

2. How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?: Hi. I got so fed up with OneDrive, that I have uninstalled it and deleted the One Drive folder on the C: Drive. I don't want it and don't need it. However, when I save a for example PowerPoint file it defaults to OneDrive - Personal. How do I stop this ? I just want the...
  3. How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of One Drive completely ?: Hi. I got so fed up with OneDrive, that I have uninstalled it and deleted the One Drive folder on the C: Drive. I don't want it and don't need it. However, when I save a for example PowerPoint file it defaults to OneDrive - Personal. How do I stop this ? I just want the...
  4. GET RID OF ONE DRIVE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GET RID OF ONE DRIVE!: I have factory reset my Windows 11 PC, after removing all files and folders and storing on a USB. I have reinstalled Windows 11 and Microsoft 365, and Uninstalled OneDrive. I DO NOT WANT any connections to OneDrive. I STILL cannot change the path to document saving. All...
  5. GET RID OF ONE DRIVE!

GET RID OF ONE DRIVE!: I have factory reset my Windows 11 PC, after removing all files and folders and storing on a USB. I have reinstalled Windows 11 and Microsoft 365, and Uninstalled OneDrive. I DO NOT WANT any connections to OneDrive. I STILL cannot change the path to document saving. All...
  6. How to get rid of One Drive.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of One Drive.: I have one computer that is repeatedly requiring me to set up a file in One Drive.On another I am never bothered about One Drive. I am not "signed in," whatever that means.I don't want my files stored anywhere but on my computer and my backup. Is there some way I can remove...
  7. How to get rid of One Drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of One Drive.: I have one computer that is repeatedly requiring me to set up a file in One Drive.On another I am never bothered about One Drive. I am not "signed in," whatever that means.I don't want my files stored anywhere but on my computer and my backup. Is there some way I can remove...
  8. How to get rid of One Drive.

9. How to get rid of One Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get rid of One Drive: I don't want One Drive. It takes over everything. I want to get my photos it co-opted, transfer to a program that's easy to operate and get rid of One Drive permanently. I don't see any advantage to it at all, except to cause me to tear my hair out. Same w Win 8 and 10....
  10. HOW TO GET RID OF ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO GET RID OF ONE DRIVE: ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES, HOW CAN I GET RID OT IT ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-one-drive/41502b63-4ff8-4b4c-92f7-9484389abc0e"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to uninstall one drive from winders 10