Windows 10: how to get ride of the white box?

Discus and support how to get ride of the white box? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi Microsoft: I like to know how to get ride of the white box on the bottom right as seen in the screenshot, without having to restart my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulPChou, Mar 6, 2020.

1. PaulPChou Win User

how to get ride of the white box?

hi Microsoft:

I like to know how to get ride of the white box on the bottom right as seen in the screenshot, without having to restart my device? how to get ride of the white box? fcffd931-f4f6-428f-8887-8dcf97b5f503?upload=true.jpg

:)

PaulPChou, Mar 6, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Steve C, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. how to get ride of the white box? - Similar Threads - ride white box

2. How to get ride of the transparent frame around the screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get ride of the transparent frame around the screen?: Lately, I can only see the computer screen from a box in the middle of my desktop computer monitor. The rest of the area is like a thick frame and milky transparent, and I am hardly able to see the screen., I have a Microsoft Acer desktop computer with an Asus Monitor. Does...
  3. How can I get ride of S mode?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I get ride of S mode?: How can I get rid of Microsoft S mode. I followed Microsoft's instructions but it didn't work. This program is ruining the formating in my books which are ready for publication. And S mode is a disaster....
  4. How to Get Ride of Trojan?

How to Get Ride of Trojan?: I need to know how to get rid of Trojan virus [Original Title: Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-ride-of-trojan/e6add793-ff87-4c33-b534-1d7a1133e3d1
  5. How to Get Ride of Malvertising?

How to Get Ride of Malvertising?: Hello, How do I remove a Malvertisement? It keeps popping up in the lower right corner of my screen. Malwarebytes blocks the website that it tries to redirect to when I close it, but it still keeps popping up. Thank you! [Original Title: Malvertising]...
  6. How to get ride of Threat

How to get ride of Threat: Split from this thread. My threat is called "Severe". I don't know how to get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-ride-of-threat/4a68b302-383b-4248-bced-4f7c9c89ebf1
  7. How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10: I have installed an unofficial version of windows 10 and i have no control of my computer. I tried to install official version of win 10 but i was not able to do so i tried to do using bios but i can not access to bios or cannot enable bios from advanced setup.Canany one now...
  8. How can I get ride of in this position?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get ride of in this position?: Due to some problem, I went to give windows set up on my PC. at first I went to safe mode to (restart+F7) then advance option then go to boot option and shown the pendrive. before the trying the advance option was there, but later when i was show the pendrive and save, there...
  9. How to get ride of these on the Google search page

in Browsers and Email
    How to get ride of these on the Google search page: When I open Google from a shortcut I pinned on my taskbar I get a bunch of little squares with recent websites I have visited. I don't want them there, I will post an example below, however, the websites have been cleared but you'll see the gray sections where they show up....
  10. How to get ride of my black screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get ride of my black screen.: I attempted to brighten up my screen by following the directions. I now have a black screen with dark blue writing. How do I reverse this and return to my original "normal" screen? 108592