Windows 10: how to have more than 1 taskbar with multi monitors

Discus and support how to have more than 1 taskbar with multi monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to have more than 1 taskbar with multi monitors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by a jmariani jr, Mar 9, 2019.

1. how to have more than 1 taskbar with multi monitors

how to have more than 1 taskbar with multi monitors

:)

a jmariani jr, Mar 9, 2019

2. Multi-monitor taskbar

Does your second monitor taskbar show the toolbars, clock, date and notifications center as is visible in your first monitor? Thanks.

Dick Jagger, Mar 9, 2019
  3. MarkDill Win User
    Taskbar & Full Screen Multi-Monitor

Hi guys, wondering if someone has a solution for keeping the taskbar behind a fullscreen app, for example...

I have 3 monitors, my main for gaming, movies, etc and my other 2 for side projects and random stuff.. however when i am watching a full screen movie on my main monitor while clicking on either of my other
    monitors i get the taskbar popping up over it which can be annoying.. i am aware that i can set it to "Auto-hide" but honestly that is even more annoying for me (fussy i know) i would prefer not to have a third-party program but list your suggestions regardless..

I am using windows 10 pro, thanks in advance.

MarkDill, Mar 9, 2019
  4. how to have more than 1 taskbar with multi monitors

joeypent69, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

how to have more than 1 taskbar with multi monitors

1. how to have more than 1 taskbar with multi monitors - Similar Threads - more taskbar multi

2. How to set different wellpapers for more than 5 monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set different wellpapers for more than 5 monitors: Going to personalize allows me to choose any images i want, and right click to set them to any monitor. However, there only appears to be 5 available to choose from at any given point in time and if I try to add more the first one disappears. Am i just forced to have a...
  3. More than 1 sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    More than 1 sign in: I have windows 10. I have had only one microsoft account that is an auto sign in and I don't remember what the old password was. Now I have a another account that I want to be separate from the first one. When signing in, there is the date and time page; then there is the...
  4. Multi Monitor Taskbar query

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multi Monitor Taskbar query: Hi all, when you have multiple monitors and the taskbar set to display on all of them, is there any way to configure it so when you click an item on the taskbar (either a pinned or open app) that it opens the window on the corresponding monitor to the taskbar you used, rather...
  5. amd driver and more than 1 monitor issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amd driver and more than 1 monitor issue: have a windows 10 install on a MSI b450M Mortar Titanium with an AMD ryzen 2400G cpu with Vega graphics in the APU all is well, unless I update my driver Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.9.3-Oct5 any newer driver will result in my Dell 24" monitor...
  6. Connect more than 1 pc with RDP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect more than 1 pc with RDP: Connect more than 1 pc with RDP, I can connect just one. any people help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connect-more-than-1-pc-with-rdp/e3dcc8f5-a263-4d20-bef9-21d94eedf4ab
  7. scanning more than 1 document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scanning more than 1 document: I have a PIXMA MG5520 Scanner and I'd like to know how to put 2 or more scanned documents in 1 file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-more-than-1-document/dc0d4ef8-f066-4eca-b052-c52b8c09d687
  8. Multi-monitor/Taskbar issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Multi-monitor/Taskbar issue: So I have an odd issue. I have 3 monitors in my setup. My main is a 27" Dell G-Sync monitor at 2560x1440. It is flanked by a 24" 1080p monitor on each side of it. I have the 27" set as my main monitor but have dragged my main taskbar to the monitor on my left side. My issue...
  9. Boot loop and more than 1 monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot loop and more than 1 monitor: hey guys i found my problem. i thought i was having a infinite boot loop. I'll give some background to the scenario. #1 Upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate to Win 10Pro(64) #2 Installed fine, but borked all installed games on steam, couldnt load a single one. A laundry list of...
  10. Multi-monitor taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Multi-monitor taskbar: Is there a way to duplicate the taskbar to my second monitor? Right now, there are no toolbars, notification icons, search or date/clock. thanks. 10480

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to have each monitors taskbar to show only that monitors applications