Windows 10: How to hide latest unwanted apps

Discus and support How to hide latest unwanted apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When Windows 10 came out I used the Get-AppxPackage in powershell to hide many apps that I didn't want to access. In the Creators update, though,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by djfaz, Oct 4, 2017.

1. djfaz Win User

How to hide latest unwanted apps

When Windows 10 came out I used the Get-AppxPackage in powershell to hide many apps that I didn't want to access. In the Creators update, though, several have returned.

Money
    News
    Phone Companion

And also the Lock Screen has appeared during startup again, despite being disabled in the registry.

Can anyone tell me how to disable these from the PC? The expected commands in Powershell nolonger work.

:)

djfaz, Oct 4, 2017
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 4, 2017
  3. trbogt Win User
    trbogt, Oct 4, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 4, 2017
Thema:

1. How to hide latest unwanted apps - Similar Threads - hide latest unwanted

2. how can I hide unwanted updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I hide unwanted updates: I have updates for an old 2007 MS Project. How do I get rid of , or hide, the updates? I uninstalled Project 2007.Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites KB2767916The 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 3 SP3Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1...
  3. how can I hide unwanted updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I hide unwanted updates: I have updates for an old 2007 MS Project. How do I get rid of , or hide, the updates? I uninstalled Project 2007.Update for Microsoft Office 2007 suites KB2767916The 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 3 SP3Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1...
  4. How to remove unwanted app

How to remove unwanted app: An app found in Network and internet-view network ...There is mycarelinkrelay - by medronic which i did not install but can not remove it.Is this spying on my computer windows 10 ?Needs procedure to remove...thanks...
  5. How to remove unwanted app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove unwanted app: An app found in Network and internet-view network ...There is mycarelinkrelay - by medronic which i did not install but can not remove it.Is this spying on my computer windows 10 ?Needs procedure to remove...thanks...
  6. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  7. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  8. How to hide apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to hide apps?: How can I hide apps and games which are installed from Microsoft store in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-apps/797aee0e-238a-49b2-bd00-db3094011b2b
  9. how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to hide unwanted properties from details pane ?: how to hide unwanted properties from details pane for an image file like tags, rating, author, camera maker, camera model etc. ? submitted by /u/dante69007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7el8a/how_to_hide_unwanted_properties_from_details_pane/
  10. Problem Hiding Unwanted Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem Hiding Unwanted Updates: Problem back with 10547. Windows Update trying to install 15 year old driver for printer. Previously hid the update with Wushowhide and it was gone for months. Back again this morning. Reran Wushowhide and it showed the update was hidden but still there after restart. Any...