Windows 10: How to import Firefox history to Edgium?

Discus and support How to import Firefox history to Edgium? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried, and it just gives me an error. I've restarted the PC, tried again, and still... nothing. I know it just released but I wanted to know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/korxus, Jan 17, 2020.

1. /u/korxus Win User

How to import Firefox history to Edgium?

I've tried, and it just gives me an error. I've restarted the PC, tried again, and still... nothing. I know it just released but I wanted to know if there's a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/korxus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/korxus, Jan 17, 2020
  2. nsmth Win User

importing firefox bookmarks to edge

The only browser that shows up in Edge to import bookmarks from is Internet Explorer. I also have Firefox and Chrome installed but neither shows on the import list. Anxious to try Edge but will continue using Firefox until I can import bookmarks.

nsmth, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Can't import favorites from firefox to edge.

Hi:

Disclaimer: I do not use Edge.

However, it looks as if the blue text to which your arrow points is a link -- did you try to click it?
    I expect it would open some sort of drop-down or other menu from which to select Firefox as the source of the "bookmarks" (they are called bookmarks in Firefox)?
    Then one would proceed to the next step, Step 5 (shown at the bottom of your screen shot): "Select Firefox from the list and then click "Import Button"".

There's also this tutorial -- perhaps it will help:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...dows-10-a.html

Let us know how it goes,

MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 17, 2020
  4. How to import Firefox history to Edgium?

importing firefox bookmarks to edge

Firefox is not listed in the browsers to import bookmarks from. How can I import bookmarks from Firefox? I have quite a few and if I cannot import to Edge, I will just stick with Firefox

edschilling, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

How to import Firefox history to Edgium?

1. How to import Firefox history to Edgium? - Similar Threads - import Firefox history

2. How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view old notifcation history of browser specifically firefox: Iv found a few mentions on a few searches about using Event Viewer to see old notficationsbut i dont see on there where browser notifications are locatedor if there not could someome please inform me where i could find my notifcations of literally not more then 2 days old of...
  3. Importing firefox data to new Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing firefox data to new Edge: I have installed new Edge successfully. It displayed the import from Firefox window. I thought that was it but when I went back to Edge nothing of bookmarks or history or anything else were there. Went to settings and 'import browser data' only IE and bookmarks html are...
  4. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge: Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?...
  5. How Do I Import Passwords and History From Firefox Into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Import Passwords and History From Firefox Into Edge: Hello Everybody, I am a very happy Windows 10 user, and I would like to begin to use Edge more, maybe even as my primary web browser. The problem is that I have been using Firefox for many years and I keep all of passwords and settings and history stored in Firefox, I...
  6. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  7. Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Bookmarks from Firefox: Hi I am trying to import my Firefox bookmarks from my old computer into Windows 10, I have looked an some earlier forum discussions but cannot get them to move over. I have downloaded them into an HTML file on a USB stick, can I input from this anyway? 46615
  8. How to import Firefox favorites into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to import Firefox favorites into Edge: I'd like to try Edge, but Edge won't even see Firefox as one of my installed browsers even though it is my default browser. I'm not going to use a browser that requires me to enter hundreds of sites one at a time. Any suggestions on a way to import FF favorites since it won't...
  9. Edge, Is There Any Way To Import My Firefox History

in Browsers and Email
    Edge, Is There Any Way To Import My Firefox History: Hello All, I guess that the title says it all. I want to try Edge but I have all of my settings and history stored in Firefox. Some sites that I visit regularly I don't even know my password anymore. I would to just like to migrate everything over to Edge if it is...
  10. Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox: How to: Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox How to Import and Export Bookmarks via HTML in Firefox [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to easily export and import your bookmarks in the Mozilla Firefox web browser using HTML files. As well...