Windows 10: How to move Libraries above This PC?

Discus and support How to move Libraries above This PC? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The attached screenshot shows my left navigation pane. I've stripped out a lot of stuff by using some of Brink's tutorials. Can anyone tell me how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OldGrantonian, Dec 11, 2016.

1. How to move Libraries above This PC?

The attached screenshot shows my left navigation pane. I've stripped out a lot of stuff by using some of Brink's tutorials.

Can anyone tell me how to move Libraries to the top of the list - as in XP and Win 7?

Thanks.

:)

OldGrantonian, Dec 11, 2016

2. How can I move Libraries above This PC in Win 10 Explorer?

Hello,

I completely understand your requirement in this regard.

As suggested before, please share your feedback through Windows Feedback app. This helps us to improve your experience.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard

Keep us posted for any concern, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Dec 11, 2016
  3. How can I move Libraries above This PC in Win 10 Explorer?

Make sure you change it to 56 Decimal (not hexadecimal). Then it should work.

thecelticheart, Dec 11, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to move Libraries above This PC?

Brink, Dec 11, 2016
  5. Thanks Brink. That worked fine - as usual *Smile

OldGrantonian, Dec 11, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to move Libraries above This PC?

1. How to move Libraries above This PC? - Similar Threads - move Libraries above

2. How to add libraries in This PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add libraries in This PC: Hello, greetings.This is might be a slly question but im not finding any solution to thishow do i add libraries Videos, Music, Pictures etc. to this homepage?I recently clean re-intalled MS Windows 11 because of some problem, I want THIS PC page to look like the legacy...
  3. How to add libraries in This PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add libraries in This PC: Hello, greetings.This is might be a slly question but im not finding any solution to thishow do i add libraries Videos, Music, Pictures etc. to this homepage?I recently clean re-intalled MS Windows 11 because of some problem, I want THIS PC page to look like the legacy...
  4. How can I restore the 7 Libraries above This PC in Win 11 after the latest update???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the 7 Libraries above This PC in Win 11 after the latest update???: How can I restore the 7 Libraries above This PC in Win 11 after the latest update??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-the-7-libraries-above-this-pc-in/f240bd0c-7001-406b-9721-defbdc7bd2a2
  5. How can I restore the 7 Libraries above This PC in Win 11 after the latest update???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the 7 Libraries above This PC in Win 11 after the latest update???: How can I restore the 7 Libraries above This PC in Win 11 after the latest update??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-the-7-libraries-above-this-pc-in/f240bd0c-7001-406b-9721-defbdc7bd2a2
  6. Library moved to an user folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Library moved to an user folder: So I wanted to move the "Saved games" (here it's Parties enregistrées) library, and I messed up, I applied it to an user folder, and I can't change it's location angain. My restoration point isn't working, and any bat file that "reset" that library arent working . Any ideas ?...
  7. Navigation Pane - Move This PC Above OneDrive & Collapsed By Default

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation Pane - Move This PC Above OneDrive & Collapsed By Default: I have a lot of folders in my OneDrive and it's expanded by default in my navigation pane, meaning that I always have to scroll down a fair amount to get to 'This PC' which is what I usually want to access when opening the explorer. Is there anyway to either move This PC...
  8. Moving my iTunes library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving my iTunes library: I have a Bose SOUNDTOUCH 20 Series III and I can't locate my Music Library to add it to the service. i did some research on the Bose sight and found the following instructions for locating the Music Library. I've done step one and set iTunes to "Share iTunes Library XML...
  9. Move Library Folders to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move Library Folders to OneDrive: I seem to have a basic misunderstanding of the process to move folders to OneDrive. I've followed all the directions that I've found and can't seem to get the locations moved. When I attempt to select a new location it simply keeps coming back to the "New Location"...
  10. Move Libraries Above This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Libraries Above This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Move Libraries Above This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Move Libraries Above or Below This PC in Navigation Pane in Windows 10 [img] Information Libraries gather added folders that are stored in different locations so you can browse them in one...