Windows 10: How to re-sort video cards by order of merit

Discus and support How to re-sort video cards by order of merit in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a GeForce GTX 1050. I use this mostly for my games. Recently, I turned on the built-in Intel HD Graphics 610 to try and use the Quick Sync Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by HoneycombWX, Oct 28, 2018.

1. How to re-sort video cards by order of merit

I have a GeForce GTX 1050. I use this mostly for my games. Recently, I turned on the built-in Intel HD Graphics 610 to try and use the Quick Sync Video features, but after installing its drivers, now, the HD Graphics is in Slot 0 and the GTX 1050 is in Slot 1 (according to Task Manager).

How do I re-sort it where the Geforce is in slot 0, and the IGD is in slot 1 instead of the other way around?

:)

HoneycombWX, Oct 28, 2018

2. Sorting in video application

Hello,

I've winphone 8.1 dev, I look a lot of video that I copied from my PC.

In the video application when you list all internal movies the sort by default is by date.

Each time I have to change it to sort by alphabetic order.

Is that possible to make it persistent?

Also when I finish a video an come back to the list of all movies, sort order changed and I arrive at the top of the list.

Is that possible to stay a the element I just finish to watch ?

Is that both questions can be fix with just some setting?

Best regards,

Michel Van hees, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Hello Bruce, and welcome to Ten Forums. How to re-sort video cards by order of merit :)

If you use OPTION ONE or step 2 in OPTION TWO, it won't be listed twice, but it won't include the sort order fix.

If you use step 3 in OPTION TWO, it will be listed twice, but will include the sort order fix.

Brink, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How to re-sort video cards by order of merit

Brink, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

How to re-sort video cards by order of merit

1. How to re-sort video cards by order of merit - Similar Threads - sort video cards

2. How to get the list of all files in a folder sorted in the same order they are sorted in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get the list of all files in a folder sorted in the same order they are sorted in...: When File Explorer opens a folder, it sorts all folders and files inside in an order according to the settings of that folder. How to get the list of all folders and files or at least of files only sorted in the same order? Not meaning just to look the list in the interface...
  3. How to get the list of all files in a folder sorted in the same order they are sorted in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the list of all files in a folder sorted in the same order they are sorted in...: When File Explorer opens a folder, it sorts all folders and files inside in an order according to the settings of that folder. How to get the list of all folders and files or at least of files only sorted in the same order? Not meaning just to look the list in the interface...
  4. How to get the list of all files in a folder sorted in the same order they are sorted in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. file/folder sort order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file/folder sort order: win 10 file explorer sort order by date is always folders first.i prefer order by date, regardless of folder, shortcut or file...OR folders last, by datei think there is a date column select, then a secondary SHIFT column select... but.... i cant find it...
  6. file/folder sort order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file/folder sort order: win 10 file explorer sort order by date is always folders first.i prefer order by date, regardless of folder, shortcut or file...OR folders last, by datei think there is a date column select, then a secondary SHIFT column select... but.... i cant find it...
  7. file/folder sort order

8. File Explorer Sort Order

File Explorer Sort Order: Question regarding sort order for File Explorer in Windows 10: The sort order changes with updates at times. My sort order preference is to show file folders alphabetically first and then files sorted either by date modified or alphabetically, depending on the search. What's...
  9. How to set default Sort Order for files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to set default Sort Order for files: Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to automatically set by default, the View/Sort Order. What I mean is, I don't want to keep opening up my file browser (Explorer), clicking on Name, then Type to sort them. Is there a way to have this automatically so it by default? I know...
  10. Explorer sort order puzzle

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer sort order puzzle: Hopefully my question is clear from the following illustration. In short, I cannot understand why my files and subfolders are not getting sorted into the logical order I expect. Pretty sure thet were correct under my previous XP PC. All folders should come first. And several...