Windows 10: How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces

Discus and support How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need urgent help here: 1. I have a Mass Storage Space created and it included 3 disks 2. In Disk Manager, I accidentally deleted the volume on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by willli, Mar 19, 2017.

1. willli Win User

How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces

Need urgent help here:
    1. I have a Mass Storage Space created and it included 3 disks
    2. In Disk Manager, I accidentally deleted the volume on the storage space
    3. The files are all there on the three disk as in the Storage Space management page the disks are all showing as being at capacity (see attached screen shot below)
    4. In disk manager, the D drive previously associated with the Storage Space is now showing as unallocated

Question: Is it possible to restore the volume on the storage space?

Thanks!

How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces [​IMG]

:)

willli, Mar 19, 2017

2. How to restore a volume accidentally deleted from Storage Spaces

Need urgent help here:

1. I have a Mass Storage Space created in Windows 10 and it includs 3 disks

2. In Disk Manager, I accidentally deleted the volume on the storage space

3. The files are all there intact on the three disk as in the Storage Space management page the disks are all showing as being at capacity (see attached screen shot below)

4. In disk manager, the D drive previously associated with the Storage Space is now showing as unallocated

Question: Is it possible to restore the volume on the storage space? If I create a volume on the D drive without formatting it, would that allow me to access all the files still in the Storage Space?

Thanks!

How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces [​IMG]

Anonymous200900, Mar 19, 2017
  3. nokia lumia 735 deleted shopping list recovery

Hi

I was trying to free up some storage space on my phone & accidentally deleted my shopping list, can anyone advise how I can recover it please?

PaulaMaginnis, Mar 19, 2017
  4. jumanji Win User

Please post a screenshot of Windows Disk Management adhering to the guidelines here Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

Also indicate the capacity of each physical drive Toshiba, Samsung and Seagate that constitute the storage space.

jumanji, Mar 19, 2017
Thema:

1. How to recover a volume accidentally delete from Storage Spaces - Similar Threads - recover volume accidentally

2. How to recover files after accidentally shrinking a volume

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover files after accidentally shrinking a volume: I have a 16TB external drive full of pictures and videos that the drive letter wasn't showing up. I accidentally 'shrunk the volume', and now it says I have to format the disk. Is there any way of getting the pictures & videos back? Windows10...
  3. How to recover files after accidentally shrinking a volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover files after accidentally shrinking a volume: I have a 16TB external drive full of pictures and videos that the drive letter wasn't showing up. I accidentally 'shrunk the volume', and now it says I have to format the disk. Is there any way of getting the pictures & videos back? Windows10...
  4. accidentally deleted volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    accidentally deleted volume: I accidentally deleted the Volume in my hard disk ( the files are not deleted just the partition only , i was changing the size of the partition in disk management and instead of shrink i pressed delete button and the volume got deleted , i have not formatted it so the files...
  5. recover deleted volume from ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recover deleted volume from ssd: how to recover a deleted volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-volume-from-ssd/a339c8b5-be85-46ec-bf0b-66a4e3e696b1
  6. recover deleted volume from ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover deleted volume from ssd: how to recover a deleted volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-volume-from-ssd/a339c8b5-be85-46ec-bf0b-66a4e3e696b1
  7. recover deleted volume from ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to Delete a Storage Space from Storage Pool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Delete a Storage Space from Storage Pool in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Storage Spaces, if configured on your Windows 10 device, stores two copies of your […] This article How to Delete a Storage Space from Storage Pool in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Recover from Storage Spaces drive failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover from Storage Spaces drive failure: There must be a very simple answer to this question so I am hoping ........... I've been researching the internet for days for a solution. Some time ago, I came across W10 Storage Spaces utility and thought this would be a good solution to protect my data. I bought 2 3TB...
  10. how to recover device that was accidentally deleted from account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to recover device that was accidentally deleted from account: so i accidentally deleted my main computer from my account, and after a hardware change, i was asked to reactivate windows. i tried to use my Microsoft account but then i was unable to reactivate since device was accidentally deleted. is there any way i can recover my device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my mass storage d drive has been accidentally deleted off my computer how do i get it back

2. restore accidentally deleted volume storage space