Windows 10: how to recover password windows 10

Discus and support how to recover password windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; so my kids computer is all screw up he cant turn it off or reboot because he forgot his windows 10 password to log on he has all his games this and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by techx4965, Oct 24, 2015.

1. techx4965 Win User

how to recover password windows 10

so my kids computer is all screw up he cant turn it off or reboot because he forgot his windows 10 password to log on he has all his games this and that on there what software tool would we use to get his password recoverd? i know it can be done just dont know what to use i was thinking that jellybean key finder or is that only for serials

:)

techx4965, Oct 24, 2015

2. How can I recover from forgotten password in Windows 10?

How can I recover from forgotten password in Windows 10?

Original title: forgotten password in Windows 10?

bvilleherb, Oct 24, 2015
  3. Bitlocker recovery

Windows 10 I have key but not password How can I recover password

George Woodward, Oct 24, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Is there only one administrator account on the computer?

NavyLCDR, Oct 24, 2015
  5. Kyhi Win User
    There are programs that will do that..
    But This TOPIC is not allowed to be discussed in this forum

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello techx, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

We can't help recover the password since that is a violation of the forum rules, but we may be able to help reset it.

Is your kid using a Microsoft account or a local account?

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Oct 24, 2015
  7. joya Win User
    Hi techx4965! jellybean key finder is only for recovering license key, not password. The success rate of recovering Windows password is really low, while you can remove the password in no time if you've created a password reset disk beforehand.

8. NavyLCDR New Member

Or have a second administrator account.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how to recover password windows 10 - Similar Threads - recover password

2. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  3. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?: Windows 10 desktop.I left my computer on for a few days. One morning after I woke up, it was off I had not turned it off. On startup, the motherboard symbol will display and tell me it is "diagnosing" and "performing automatic repair" respectively. Windows will then display...
  4. How to recover/reset password from recovery/repair window?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...: I don't always get the code to continue. I've filled in the form that wants previous email addresses and email titles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-or-reset-my-window-password-ive/3a170f81-ccda-4dbc-aef1-0a2cd6c71954
  6. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...: I don't always get the code to continue. I've filled in the form that wants previous email addresses and email titles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-or-reset-my-window-password-ive/3a170f81-ccda-4dbc-aef1-0a2cd6c71954
  7. How can I recover or reset my Window password? I've tried all the fill-in boxes but end up...

8. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  9. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...

I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...: I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk with anyone. We have tried and tried online support with no help. She has a old phone number on her account and she can't recover her password with a number she no long has. Can someone...
  10. I am looking to help my girlfriend recover her Outlook password. She is available to talk...