Windows 10: How to redownload windows 10 upgrade?

Discus and support How to redownload windows 10 upgrade? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had my windows 10 upgrade scheduled for last month. The download started happening but after a few megabytes were downloaded, I cancelled the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by won10, Oct 2, 2015.

1. won10 Win User

How to redownload windows 10 upgrade?

I had my windows 10 upgrade scheduled for last month. The download started happening but after a few megabytes were downloaded, I cancelled the download as I am on a metered connection and realized that I don't have 3GB left in my data plan.
    But when I try to re-download windows 10 now, the download doesn't even start, and displays that it has encountered an unknown error 80070002. Also, the media creation tool doesn't work, saying 'oops.. something went wrong'.
    Please help, I am desperate to try out this new windows os !

:)

won10, Oct 2, 2015

2. how to redownload windows 10 phone updates

I did reset my phone, but still it has many problems and does not download update properly

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DurgeshAde, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Winsows 10 recovery.

Must have deleted windows 10 backup and update and need to redownload w10. How can this be done without having to pay a new issue.

YvonBolduc, Oct 2, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

jimbo45, Oct 2, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Oct 2, 2015
  6. won10 Win User
    thanks guys, I will download the ISO image and let you know what happens. *Smile

won10, Oct 3, 2015
  7. bobkn Win User
    If you're on a metered connection, do you have a friend who is not metered who could get you a copy of the ISO?

There is no legal requirement that you download it yourself. An ISO can be used to upgrade any machine; it just has to match the version of Windows 7 or 8 that is being upgraded (language, 32 or 64 bit, home or Pro).

bobkn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to redownload windows 10 upgrade? - Similar Threads - redownload upgrade

2. I attempted the reset my computer and now I can’t redownload windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I attempted the reset my computer and now I can’t redownload windows: I attempted to reset my computer and redownload windows, then while it was downloading windows it shutdown unexpectedly and when I turn on my computer, it was preparing and says an error about clicking ok but I can’t go pass that because the computer keeps shutting down for...
  3. I attempted the reset my computer and now I can’t redownload windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I attempted the reset my computer and now I can’t redownload windows: I attempted to reset my computer and redownload windows, then while it was downloading windows it shutdown unexpectedly and when I turn on my computer, it was preparing and says an error about clicking ok but I can’t go pass that because the computer keeps shutting down for...
  4. My lenovo ideapad 1 14IGL7, i got redownload windows 11 and now my wifi is not showing it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo ideapad 1 14IGL7, i got redownload windows 11 and now my wifi is not showing it...: My lenovo ideapad 1 14IGL7, i got redownload windows 11 and now my wifi is not showing it shows bluetooth and other stuff but wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-ideapad-1-14igl7-i-got-redownload/0b29ab53-5e62-46a8-86de-20ac637f61cc
  5. My lenovo ideapad 1 14IGL7, i got redownload windows 11 and now my wifi is not showing it...

My lenovo ideapad 1 14IGL7, i got redownload windows 11 and now my wifi is not showing it...: My lenovo ideapad 1 14IGL7, i got redownload windows 11 and now my wifi is not showing it shows bluetooth and other stuff but wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-ideapad-1-14igl7-i-got-redownload/0b29ab53-5e62-46a8-86de-20ac637f61cc
  6. Can you redownload minecraft through devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you redownload minecraft through devices?: Hello, i bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and wanted to download Minecraft on my laptop. Is there any way that i can re-download Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Laptop after purchasing it on my phone? I already signed into my account, but i still couldnt download...
  7. Can you redownload minecraft through devices?

Can you redownload minecraft through devices?: Hello, i bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and wanted to download Minecraft on my laptop. Is there any way that i can re-download Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Laptop after purchasing it on my phone? I already signed into my account, but i still couldnt download...
  8. Can you redownload minecraft through devices?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus

MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus: i deleted MsMpEng.exe and it missing. how to redownload for open defender virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msmpengexe-are-missing-how-to-redownload-for-open/6b41ff77-0c5b-4985-9bf6-1ca795878f97
  10. Redownload Windows 10 Home after failed install (upgrading from Windows 7 Pro)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Redownload Windows 10 Home after failed install (upgrading from Windows 7 Pro): After purchasing and successfully downloading Windows 10 Home (upgrading from Win 7 Pro), the Install failed after the first re-start attempt. I had neglected to un install Norton Security as advised. My computer was restored to the Win 7 config. When I tried to re-download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to redownload windows 10

2. redownload 1903

3. how to redownload windows 19 upgrade

4. how to redownload windowsphone 10